Dog Tag Help

So I've completed all the tanker dog tags on all 5 difficulties. On very easy and easy I chose the tanker-plant. For Normal, Hard, and Extreme I just chose tanker. On hard mode I just missed out on two dog tags leaving me at 94% and the rest of the difficulties are at 100%. I haven't received any trophies for the bandana nor the stealth for the tanker, been trying to figure out why since not all dog tags are required for it. :think: I do have each difficulty with their own seperate save file in red. Was I not suppose to have done that? Is it only suppose to be just one file with all dog tags in order for the trophies to pop???? :confused: For Raiden I need to complete normal thru extreme, but I'd hate to continue with those dog tags if it's not gonna count. I'd hate to repeat all dog tags. :( Can anyone help me out, any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I've completed all the tanker dog tags on all 5 difficulties. On very easy and easy I chose the tanker-plant. For Normal, Hard, and Extreme I just chose tanker. On hard mode I just missed out on two dog tags leaving me at 94% and the rest of the difficulties are at 100%. I haven't received any trophies for the bandana nor the stealth for the tanker, been trying to figure out why since not all dog tags are required for it. :think: I do have each difficulty with their own seperate save file in red. Was I not suppose to have done that? Is it only suppose to be just one file with all dog tags in order for the trophies to pop???? :confused: For Raiden I need to complete normal thru extreme, but I'd hate to continue with those dog tags if it's not gonna count. I'd hate to repeat all dog tags. :( Can anyone help me out, any help would be greatly appreciated.

They all need to be on one file. Basically you just need v easy through normal, all on one clear file to unlock all the tanker items. Just make sure you load your v easy clear file for easy and then when you finish that playthrough load that clear file for normal, and so on for hard and extreme if you're going for the completionist save, which isn't nessassarysince the trophies after that and great dane are only the plant tags.

Edited by snake2410

Yeah, multiple playthroughs are not cumulative. Even with MGS4, gamers did not realize this and I constantly got the "where is my stuff?" question from people who were starting a new game, got up to the Mk. II in Act 1 and did not get their equipment. Reason is they started a NEW GAME instead of selecting LOAD GAME.