Unlockable Titles

Titles by completing the game, for anyone interested

Title - Requisite Condition(s)

Battle Tested - Complete the game on Normal difficulty or higher having been detected on at least 50 occasions.

Cyclone - Complete the game on Very Hard difficulty within three hours without dying once.

Divine Wind - Complete the game on Revengeance difficulty within three hours without dying.

Gale Force - Complete the game on Hard difficulty within four hours without dying once.

Hard Worker - Obtain a rating in every Ranked Battle in the game. This includes a selection of optional/hidden fights. If you miss a battle, it is marked by a "-" on the chapter results page.

Jack the Ripper - Perform at least 1,000 slices on enemies while in Blade Mode.

Light Breeze - Complete the game on Easy difficulty within five hours without dying once.

Light Drizzle - Complete the game on Normal difficulty or higher in 12 hours or more.

Lightning Bolt - Obtain an overall B-Rank or higher on all difficulty levels.

Lightning Speed - Complete the game on any difficulty within two hours

Massive Deterrent - Complete the game on Normal difficulty or higher without killing a single Cyborg, Armored Cyborg or Cyborg Berserker.

Mr. One Percent - Earn at least 300,000 BP during a playthrough on Normal difficulty or higher.

Naked and Unloved - Complete the game on Hard difficulty level or higher without upgrading Raiden's Life or Fuel Cell capacity via the Customize option, or by collecting Endurance +1 upgrades. This can only be done by selecting the New Game option, which deletes your BP, resets all Customization unlocks and purchases, and your progress on all difficulty levels, but leaves collectables, Titles and VR mission progress intact.

Ninja - Eliminate 50 or more enemies with Ninja Kills during a playthrough on Normal or Above.

Passing Rain - Complete the game on Normal difficulty or higher in less than eight hours

Precision Machine - Cleanly sever at least 30 body parts in Blade Mode during the course of a full playthrough without damaging them with further slices.

Rain Shower - Complete the game in 10 hours or more, with 10 deaths or more, and use in excess of 20 Life recovery items or more

Samurai - Complete the game on Normal difficulty or higher while using the High-Frequency Blade exclusively as Raiden's primary weapon. You are permitted to use Sub-Weapons or Custom Weapons (Pole-Arm, Sai, Pincer Blades) without consequence.

Strong Wind - Complete the game on Normal difficulty within four hours without dying once.

Sworn to Secrecy - Complete the game on Normal difficulty or higher having been detected less than 35 times

Thunder God - Obtain an overall S-Rank for all chapters, on all difficulty levels.

Thunderstorm - Complete the game on Hard difficulty or above without dying, and without using a single unit of Repair Nanopaste.

Most seem fairly doable but that Naked and Unloved just kills it for me, don't really want to lose most of my progress.

Good luck to anyone who is or will try in game 100%

Link-Clicky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that Naked and Unloved one, does choosing a new game erase progress on ALL your save files, or just the one that you loaded in the first place? Because if the latter is the case then you could copy your current save file to one of the other empty files (or back it up online, on USB storage, etc., and then do the title. That way, you'd have one file with all your weapons and skills, etc., and another that would not have that progress but all of the titles unlocked, assuming that you went for this one last.

I assume I can just do ''Naked & Unloved'' ony my first playthrought and then just focus on the rest?

Yes, that's right. Good luck with that one too. It's really rough since you can slash boxes that will give you +10% HP. They autosave immediately on pick up and will null the title if you get them.

What question? If you missed the question mark in the first sentence of your previous post, the answer to that question is "yes, you can upgrade your weapons". Regarding your second statement, no, you are not allowed to pick up the Endurance upgrades.

Thanks I guess I did forget the question mark, Anyway thanks for the first answer but im not talking about the Endurance upgrades im talking about the repair units are you not allowed to get those.

Oh yea, I'm a Precision Machine now 8) lol 22/22 done, at last.

How exactly do you get this one? I've done a couple of playthroughs now with this in mind but still fail to get it. Do you have to leave the cyborgs alive after you've removed a limb or two? Can you only remove one limb from one enemy for it to count as "without damaging it further"? I've been taking right and lefts arms, along with heads taking care not to slash those bits any further but I can't seem to get the title even thought I've counted well over 30 limbs severed:(

How exactly do you get this one? I've done a couple of playthroughs now with this in mind but still fail to get it. Do you have to leave the cyborgs alive after you've removed a limb or two? Can you only remove one limb from one enemy for it to count as "without damaging it further"? I've been taking right and lefts arms, along with heads taking care not to slash those bits any further but I can't seem to get the title even thought I've counted well over 30 limbs severed:(
Check out this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S775EQMskdo]Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Precision Machine Title - YouTube[/ame]