Anyone...

Guyute1210

well I like it, but I've played mercury on wii so I knew what I was getting into. trophies so far are also mostly easy, some of the bonus levels needed a few (or a few more) tries, but everything except challenge levels (one trophy) and bonus levels (one trophy) is very easy. will give challenge levels a try later, all other trophies are done :)

I have never played any Mercury games but I am VERY impressed. It is so slick and addictive! Well worth the price tag

yap, its really addictive, got 100% main game, 100% first DLC, and now im playing it for #1 scores, lol

got about 18/60 from main game (full Group 4 + a few out of Group 1)

its so much fun hunting other players' scores :)

I'm enjoying this as well. Reminds me a bit of Marble Madness for the Amiga.

Question on the Spookium trophy... How do you get a online ghost race? I've raced my own ghost in several levels but the trophy hasn't popped and I don't see any online menu options. Am I blind and missing something obvious here?

I'm enjoying this as well. Reminds me a bit of Marble Madness for the Amiga.

Question on the Spookium trophy... How do you get a online ghost race? I've raced my own ghost in several levels but the trophy hasn't popped and I don't see any online menu options. Am I blind and missing something obvious here?

go to levelselect, press triangle for leaderboards, scroll up to #1 and press "x" to "challenge ghost" u dont need to beat him tho

main game: i'm almost done with it...

Cesium 7th (pure luck based level -.-)

Xenon: 3rd (33pts to 2nd, 66pts to 1st -.-)

Iod 2nd (9pts to first -.-)

Lithium 2nd (9pts to first)

Natrium 2nd (just a few points to first)

other 55 Levels im #1 on score-leaderboard - any1 interested in challenging me for some levels?

Feel free beating my scores, i always like new challenges and competitors :)

not sure if i should go for DLC level scores or challenge scores next...

I'm just getting towards the end of discovery mode and have a question about challenge mode. For the complete all challenges trophy, do you have to do each challenge to multiple levels or just each challenge once? I just noticed that the once I have finished unlocked a next level with harder criteria and was wondering whether I needed to do these.

I'm just getting towards the end of discovery mode and have a question about challenge mode. For the complete all challenges trophy, do you have to do each challenge to multiple levels or just each challenge once? I just noticed that the once I have finished unlocked a next level with harder criteria and was wondering whether I needed to do these.

u have to "complete" every challenge, after beating first stage, the challenge is not completed though

?> u have to do all the challenges 'til its marked "completed", means 2 or 3 stages depending on the challenge

PS: try to beat my scores/ times on em :)

I don't know how you deal with the bloody camera ;)

I've only fully finished the first two challenges. These types of games are not my cup of tea, but I'll get there. Bonus levels are difficult for me lmao

yeah, for some levels i have to scroll in/ out w/ right analog stick so i can see at least something, but basically i know every centimeter of each of those levels, so now i dont actually care for the cam, lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This really is a great game, I managed to pick it up cheaply too, I'm not sure how long the offer price is going to last though.

The gameplay is brilliant and very rewarding once you get the hang of it, extremely addictive too, you can lose hours playing this.

Trophy wise -beating all the challenges is the only tough one - I thought some of them seemed unachievable at first, but if you practice and practice you get them all eventually.