Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_70.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.84

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

gave it a 5. without the bonus and challenge levels it would probably just be a 2, but there are a few bonus levels that can be somewhat difficult, that would maybe push it to a 3. the real challenge is......the challenge levels ^^ most of them need you to finish (a certain amount of levels) with 100% mercury while collecting most or all of the boni and in a certain amount of time. that also isn't an impossible task but difficult enough and requiring quite a few tries to make it deserving a 5.

I gave it a six, still trying to clean up the 240 atoms, only 12 left, but the challenges I know will personally take me some dedication to accomplish. I voted a bit high to accommodate people like me who are moderate gamers with moderate skill, although by and large this game is relatively easy, the challenges are challenging.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted 8 purely for the challenge levels, a couple of them gave me a lot of grief and frustration, extremely pleased I've finished them all off!

Haven't started the DLC yet so can't comment on that.

Edit: The DLC is a piece of cake :)

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...

5, only the challenges take a real effort. Pity the DLC was so easy. Still going to finish those challenges, just for fun.

I'll give it a 4 - UngolyInfinity pointed it out pretty good; not a big difference between 4 and 5 tho...

just think that last challenge mostly isnt that much skill, for "Krypton" u basically need luck > skill

Krypton isn't that hard, because you don't have to split up. You can miss up to 2 bonus atoms. With not splitting up you only lose one.

Edited by ImperatorA3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...