Rate the trophy difficulty.  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave it a 10 most probably going to get criticized for it but the only reason i did it was if you have mercs2 and have played on the game before then the plat is unatainable.

and with no fix coming soon just no point in marking it lower.

I'm in the same situation and I gave it a 4.

• 4 weeks later...

4/10. I'll never get the platinum in this (thank you Tattooed Millionaire), but it was pretty easy. As long as you pay attention and save often (and didn't play the game before the trophy patch was released), there are no problems getting any of these trophies.

fairly easy. just prepare to loose precious time of your life because that was the only platinum that i think wasnt worth my time. pray to god you can get tatooed millionare. i got sooo lucky i got mine. i fell as backwards into it with luck. i gave it a five just for tattooed millionaire just because you cant even control if you can get it or not lol

10 since i played before trophy patch. Traded in 3 days after I played it. Glitchy as & irrelevant challenges. Too hyped. Rate the whole game 2/10 should have been called: "Mercenaries 2: Sets its own World in Flames..."

You can't rate a games platinum trophydifficulty by how difficult they are to get, when it's bugged out. Everybody who buys the game now and beyond will easily get the trophy you can't get and will highly disagree with your 10.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I was surprised when I joined a coop game with a guy who was doing the last mission. I was on for 15? mins doing it with him and after that I got the gold for "completing the game" even though on my own game I've not even started doing missions... He also gave me full mood with all factions but Chinese so this will save a lot of time :) If only I had not bought this game before the trophy patch ><

• 2 weeks later...
how long would u guys say it takes for a platinum, is it doable with a rental?

Depends on the rental time my friend had platinum in less than a week. It will take awhile to get all hvts alive that's the only challenging trophy to me. The game can get quite boring so if you can keep interested in it I think you can. Also for the online ones you'll need a boosting partner.