Guide wrong about "Nothin' But a Good Time"

• 2 weeks later...
Thats what the trophy guide says. But I smashed more than 250 items yesterday while we both were in tank and later on a jeep with me in the gunner seat! :-(

Sometimes trophys in the game are glitchy if it isnt working one day try the next is all i can really suggest. killing or destroying 200 things isnt that long to do.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
When I help people get this trophy I pick a helicopter with a side turret for my partner then I fly into Merida and hover over a building where VZ troops spawn continuously out of. I just have my partner shoot the troops until the trophy pops.

Thanks for this tip! This worked for me. There's something odd about this trophy for sure. I've read so many different tips on how to get this one. Some say you have to join someone else's game and not host it. And some say that that doesn't matter. I tried both ways and spent hours running around blowing stuff up, running over stuff, dropping air strikes and then getting in the gunner seat before it blows up. But nothing seemed to work. I also made several runs around the villa, shooting every shrub, statue, tree etc in sight but this trophy just wouldn't pop.

But this method here was stupid easy. I took a Castro attack helicopter and hovered around Merida until I found one of those buildings with the infinitely respawning VZ guys. I then parked the chopper on the ground and got in the gunners side turret and zeroed in on the exact place where they respawn. Once I got it all dialed in, all I had to do was sit there and wait for the respawn. Press R1 instant death, wait for a respawn, repeat until 200. It was stupid easy this way!

Edited by Cyonyde