EASY Balls to the Wall & Billion Dollar Babies Trophies

Start the challenge and get in the chopper. Fly over to the tool box and pick it once your chopper is hovering level and not swaying. Fly STRAIGHT up with the tool box (do not touch the analog sticks at all, just hold down X) to about 200m and release the tool box. Once you see the altitude dropping on the tool box, coast away in any direction (don't need to press X). The tool box should glitch out in mid air once you've moved far enough away from where you dropped it (out of the circle area on the ground) which will trigger the Wager Won. Rinse and repeat accepting Ewan's wager each time, which will steadily increase to a max of 50Mil per challenge.

IF you do not lift the tool box into the air absolutely vertically, or if there is any sway in the cable when you release it, the tool box may fall out of bounds before glitching. If this happens, just fly back down, pick it up, bring it back to the center of the circle and try again.

Still a GRIND, but a hell of a lot easier then stacking crates.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Start the challenge and get in the chopper. Fly over to the tool box and pick it once your chopper is hovering level and not swaying. Fly STRAIGHT up with the tool box (do not touch the analog sticks at all, just hold down X) to about 200m and release the tool box. Once you see the altitude dropping on the tool box, coast away in any direction (don't need to press X). The tool box should glitch out in mid air once you've moved far enough away from where you dropped it (out of the circle area on the ground) which will trigger the Wager Won. Rinse and repeat accepting Ewan's wager each time, which will steadily increase to a max of 50Mil per challenge.

IF you do not lift the tool box into the air absolutely vertically, or if there is any sway in the cable when you release it, the tool box may fall out of bounds before glitching. If this happens, just fly back down, pick it up, bring it back to the center of the circle and try again.

Still a GRIND, but a hell of a lot easier then stacking crates.

Hi People!

Anyone can put here a video please for doing this because i think im doing a thing wrong, sorry my English because im Portuguese...and i dont understand a lot of words if anyone can help i appreciate.

Thank's to all. =)

Cya soon! ;)

P.S: I found a video and this is the Link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZw_UZDPww]Mercenaries 2 - Easiest Winching Challenge Glitch - No Stacking Involved - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Devil_Max

• 2 months later...