Ride The Dragon Glitch?

Nope, it unlocked just fine for me :think:. See this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ernhgepUk0Q]Trophée Pirate de la route et 1 autre dans Mercenaries 2 : L'Enfer Des Favelas Commenté - YouTube[/ame]

It's in French but you don't need to hear what the guy's saying and the section you need is at 9:45 :).

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

• 2 years later...

Video doesn't work... I'm mad cause a friend gave me this game and I can't play it unless I sign out until I find another EA game from the list that works... but anyways I just beat the first mission and there was no tank busting tho the wall..

I'm playing as the guy with the mohawk or whatever who regens health faster...

(Just checked I am Mattias)

Can someone link another video or do I still have a chance to get this one?

Now I'm at Cantina. I gotta get ready for work tho I'll be back on to try in like 12 hours.

Started in a boat on the first level and went to land kill some guys and they dropped me a jaguar tank and other than that where was no tank busting thru the wall so could someone clarify which character level 1 it is?

I have "school's out" and "the rage" so maybe I haven't missed it yet eh?

Just checking because I'd like to get all of the single player trophies in 1 play-though as I don't think I will like this game much but damn this is so frustrating I gotta buy another game just to plat this.

I don't really care about the completion % I have and etc but I do regret ever installing "Free Realms" and the Gladiator Fighting game that is free so lame and yeah free my ass more like pay to win I dunno I can't recall ever getting on Free Realms but sorry going off topic lol...

Just started playing this game already so mad because of the online issue but hoping to find a cheap copy of MoH Airbourne or etc or can anyone confirm if Skate 2 works?

Thanks!!!

Edited by g0d of g0t

Skate 2 is extremely dodgy, some say it works whereas others say it makes no difference so I would skip that one and go for one of the others on the list. The video works just fine for me :think:. It sounds to me like the game may have glitched on you as the tank has appeared everytime I've done that mission.

Thanks for the quick reply... I'm thinking maybe the level I beat was just the tutorial only cause now that video is working but I am not playing as the girl it doesn't matter tho right the levels are all the same and same order for all characters right

Edit sorry yea just played ita nd got it must be that way as I assumed thanks for the response!

Edited by g0d of g0t