Help with unlocking all shop items!

I have 158/165 items unlocked total. I have completed the game (pro AN) and done every single faction challenge through level 3. Not to mention the individual billboard challenges and I have verified all HVT's. It say under 'Contracts: 44/51 Completed' so obviously I am missing simthing, but idk what.

Some of the shop items are unlocked by doing the minigames the various factions offer. Some of these minigames become unavailable as you progress with the story:

I can't remember exactly, but I believe some (all?) of the minigames lock up when you complete the last mission too.

[spoiler=2]like when you blow up that huge bridge for the chinese, you also take out UPs headquarters which offers a minigames. Blow up the building --> blow up the minigame

If you're willing to try anew (try finding a save that doesn't take you all the way back) remember that you finish all the minigames as soon as possible (complete level 3 on all) so they don't unlock on you. Get all the spare parts as soon as possible. They're alot more difficult to pick up when a faction is pissed at you. Its alot easier to swoop in and pick it up without having RPGs fired at you.

Finish all the races at the PMC and the other challenges.

Before you embark on the last mission you should be at 164/165 items. The last item (I won't say here what it was, but as you've finished the game you probably know what I'm talking about) is given to you when you complete the first part of the last mission (regardless if which faction you're playing for).

The HTVs doesn't give you any shop items so don't bother with them if you try it again.

Good luck!

Edited by LtdEdFred

Hopefully all I have to do is find all 100 spare parts to unlock the rest of the shop items. Now that I have finished the game, I looked up the secret trophies, and one of them is to capture every HVT! OMG! I wish I would have looked that up before starting the game. Now I have to play the entire game over again. It's a good thing this game is fun.....glitchy...but fun.

Yeah. After really burning up playing this game I've started to check a trophy guide upon starting a new game to see if there's any missable trophies. Stupid to play a game that's not great several times just because you missed a little tidbit.

• 2 weeks later...

Man I'm hoping I get everything on the first run, I feel this is taking ages, especially rescuing HTVs as their faction members are so trigger happy with grenades and RPGs that I have to restart over and over. I get into an area with HTV and he's dead like 2 seconds later even though I'm not even close to him, sucks! And how can getting all shop items only be a silver when mastering the winch is gold, kinda sick!

Before you start over, open your PDA, when the map pulls up , press triangle. This should pull up all the factions. Highlight a faction and press X. This should pull up work available and their rewards.

I just found this out and finally found out how to unlock the UP Raven GL.

This is the bible in this game for the Digital Man trophy. You can see exactly where every shop item is!