When people plat games like this......

gudger666

When people plat games like this that's when you know they play games just for trophies......

Here's your trophy for the most intuitive post of the day: (B)

I'd have given you a platinum but your idea isn't original and mostly, it was a waste of time.

You're on a trophy site. Calm your tits.

I'd have given you a platinum but your idea isn't original and mostly, it was a waste of time.

:rofl:

There's nothing wrong with playing a poor game for trophies, it's a lifestyle choice and you shouldn't be one to judge. Also, what about the huge MIB fan or young kid who bought the game and platted it, even without really noticing the trophies?

Haha tuffmuff stfu you moron your telling me to calm down when I haven't even said anything aggressively.... Sounds like your the one with anger issues.... Fair point Darth Krid

lol

Anyway, people can play whatever they want. I admit I played this for THL. I'm never going back there again. I didn't even get the plat as I lacked a spare controller, I might actually get,this game if I spot it cheap so I can get the plat. Playing this without getting the plat is worse than finishing the job :o

• 4 months later...
When people plat games like this that's when you know they play games just for trophies......

Well it's a lifestyle choice. I personally wouldn't do it but hey if people want to do it it's not out place to judge. Different strokes for different folks :) Besides this is a trophy website you know lol.

Love the breast comment. I play for fun and trophies! It's nice to know we can share out intermost thoughts on this site.

• 3 weeks later...

Playing this right now and for me it's a double-edged sword. I played it first for the story as I was intrigued for being an MIB fan myself - only to discover the poor script, terrible quips which I do find very cheesy and corny at most, so-so PS2 graphics, crazy and unintuitive controls... in other words a very horrible game!

Well, can't back out from this one now as I already loaded the trophies... now I'm definitely playing for the trophies :D

Edited by Naps

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...