how many goes did it take you for dodge+weave?

lol i lost count after 28 straight attempts-im hoping it was less than 50 ha ha-upon watching the guys vid in trophy guide though it is really good strategy for 3rd section of mines-right left right up and down-that trophy poppin to me was as good as max payne level 50.

• 2 weeks later...
lol yea something about peanut butter as well?HAD to mute tv after hearing that 10 straight times.

Yeah, I had to do the same until I found a way to turn the speech off under the options menu.

Took me about 50 tries. For this trophy alone I will give this game a 4/10 Platinum Trophy Difficulty Rating. I haven't got my platinum yet, but nothing else in the game could be that hard.

• 2 weeks later...
Took me 3 tries. Ironically it was the 2nd wave that I kept hitting a mine on, the 1st and 3rd waves weren't bad at all imo, despite the video fellow calling the 3rd wave the most ridiculous or whatever lol.

Exact same for me, three attempts, first and third waves were easy (for third I went bottom right the whole time, apart from dodging left when a vertical mine went across), the only mine that caused me to restart was during the second wave, the second horizontal mine (have to go up to avoid it). Never hit any of the others, just that one mine.

As far as I can see, the third wave is only ridiculous if you tried to do it from like the middle of the screen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This tested my patience. Worst part is you have to wait til the end of level for the auto-save for trophy to ping. If you don't get trophy you have to go through the shooting part in begin of chapter. That's brutal. I don't believe you can just start at driving section.

This tested my patience. Worst part is you have to wait til the end of level for the auto-save for trophy to ping. If you don't get trophy you have to go through the shooting part in begin of chapter. That's brutal. I don't believe you can just start at driving section.

Yup you cant. If you got hit and didn't restart that section then you had to do the shooting party again.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Exact same for me, three attempts, first and third waves were easy (for third I went bottom right the whole time, apart from dodging left when a vertical mine went across), the only mine that caused me to restart was during the second wave, the second horizontal mine (have to go up to avoid it). Never hit any of the others, just that one mine.

As far as I can see, the third wave is only ridiculous if you tried to do it from like the middle of the screen

This:applause:1st time I got lol.

• 2 weeks later...

All trophies except DODGE & WEAVE are ridiculously easy to achieve, but I was so frustrated trying to achieve this one so I've almost threw my gamepad at the TV.

ELITE BOSS: about 8 tries

DODGE & WEAVE trophy: about 20-25

For all those having troubles getting this one. Start chapter, pass the shooting sequence, hop out to XMB and copy your save game (made automatically at start of flying sequence) to USB pendrive. When you fail to achieve D&W trophy again just overwrite your console save game with previously made USB save to start another try from flying sequence at once. It's quicker to overwrite save, and restart than doing the first shooting stage again.

Sorry about my english, but it's 2 a.m. at my place and I am tired of this freakin' bad game.

Edited by diabolvs_pl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's what I did, its full proof. Got it on my first try after using this method.

The first 2 mine sections are pretty easy.

For the third:

first 2 mines stay BOTTOM RIGHT

second mine go UPPER LEFT

third mine go UPPER RIGHT

then hit BOTTOM RIGHT to get through the turning mines.

Easy peasy!

• 1 month later...
Here's what I did, its full proof. Got it on my first try after using this method.

The first 2 mine sections are pretty easy.

For the third:

first 2 mines stay BOTTOM RIGHT

second mine go UPPER LEFT

third mine go UPPER RIGHT

then hit BOTTOM RIGHT to get through the turning mines.

Easy peasy!

pretty much that exactly. i watched the video in the guide a few times and just remembered the route he used for the end. down down left up down.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got this s.o.b after 90 minutes or so.

Wasn't sure if the guide stated it or not but you can restart if you hit a mine.

However if you get to the end of the level and the trophy doesn't pop you have to start the level from scratch including the shooting part in the museum.

So to clarify hitting a mine, pausing the game and restarting the driving section will still allow you to get the trophy.