For anyone who paid full price for this game, I'm sorry.

Actually, if you spent ANY money on this game, I'm really sorry.

This has to be the worst game I've played on the PS3 so far. And unintentionally the easiest (P) I have ever received. I have not been paying attention at all, spamming the :r2:, and netting all the trophies. It requires no effort at all.

Very glad I rented this game. I thought it would be cool to have an MIB game, and that my wife would appreciate it, but I think she's going to be just as disappointed as I was (well, she's not as critical with games).

Just had to throw this out there. I have no idea how this game ever got green-lighted...

Men in Black: Alien Crisis Review - GameSpot.com

I'm giving this game a PS3T score of 10/100, and that's being generous...

Edited by Zyzxx

I bought it on Ebay for $23 and it had the $10 MIB 3 movie ticket, so I paid $13 for it. Now I am going to get the platinum today and try to re-sell on Ebay. I couldn't rent it, but if I can sell it for at least $13 on Ebay I will break even.

But yes you're correct this game is awful and I am not sure how it got released either. I also can't believe the retail price is $59.99.

Is it really THAT bad??

I would seriously and literally rate this the worst PS3 game I have ever played, and easily the worst game of 2012. It would take A LOT for a game to be worse than this. It's like the developers weren't even trying, or were all amateurs who just got out of college.

If you want an easy (P), this is one of those games. I am ashamed to have this (P)...

EDIT: Here's just a quick video I took and uploaded to show how lousy the graphics and mechanics are. I wish I had the proper hardware to record it properly instead of my phone, but you should get the idea...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0aOunKFbw]MIB: Alien Crisis - A Synopsis - YouTube[/ame]

You can get this (P) is no more than 5 hours. My wife got 50% of the trophies in 1 hour.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeurkLjDf7A]Men In Black Alien Crisis Review By Renn - (AvidGamerReviews) - YouTube[/ame]

His video is 100% accurate. And it's how you'll feel if you play it.

Edited by Zyzxx

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a look on ebay thinking by now everyone's clued up to the value of this product, there's actually someone bid £20 (about $31 Aussie/US) for it lmao

MIB Men In Black Alien Crisis PS3 Game New&Sealed Free Postage | eBay

lol at the dog's reaction in the background, he's like wtf...

I thought it was amusing just the dog staring at him the whole time, then the dogs reaction at that shit around 1:40 actually made me laugh

• 3 weeks later...

Jeez, can't believe how crappy this game is. Although it's a rail gun game, it' still way too bad. When I think of the time and Panzer Dragoon Orta, this game is a shame to Sony, video games and rail gun genre. For all those who think it will be a quick plat, stay away from this game, go play Hannah Montana, it will be 100 times better fun with it.

Just had a look on ebay thinking by now everyone's clued up to the value of this product, there's actually someone bid £20 (about $31 Aussie/US) for it lmao

Probably someone from this forum. Remember, the THL is underway, which is why I bought my copy in the first place.

Probably someone from this forum. Remember, the THL is underway, which is why I bought my copy in the first place.

I got my hands on it for THL too (not just that, I also wanted MIB on my list having played a little bit of the first one on PS as well as enjoying the movies, and had said I would play this game before we knew really anything about it) but £20 is just way too much, even for a fan of the movies

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

this game is really cheap and the game cheats.i wish i have much more money so i can play on pc ...looks like ps3 is selling only crap the last time..im gaming for more then 20 years now and never saw such a sh.t as the last few years...need for speed once a good game...colin mc rae aliias dirt once a good game...mortal kombat once a good game...they fixing to much on graphics...not on having fun like san andreas gta...or flashpoint on pc or the first ghost recon on pc...in this game they even work hard for the graphics....its just all about money...money

Edited by daftrucker777
other thoughts

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...