Rate the trophy difficulty...  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really simple 2/10 game but because of the cheapness of the final boss on hard I went with a 3/10. I didn't die a single time on normal and only twice heading up to the boss on hard, then spent nearly a hour getting my ass handed to me by her.

Dodge and weave can also be annoying but with a little practice it becomes cake. Other than that all trophies come naturally with just playing the game. There's a very slight VR missions grind that only last a bit over 30 minutes but that's it.

Im going with a 3, the only thing challenging is the dodge the mines trophy! I didn't even have any trouble with the last boss, beat it both times on my first try! I had more trouble with the first boss on medium... Maybe it had something to do with me using PS Move? Which was the highlight of this game for me, although not particularly a good game the Move at least was fun to use.

If this was a £5-8 PSN game then it could have got some praise from me, but as a full priced £40 its just ridiculous! The game is barely 2 hours long and has quite literally zero replay value, mixed with the fact it looks and plays like a PS2 game.. :( Decent rental if you have a Dusty move like mine! Never tried playing with a DS3 but on rail games are horrible with controllers imo.

I gave it a 2. It was pretty easy and the main reason it is a 2 and not a 1 is the mine trophy. Like everyone else says that is the only challanging trophy in the game. It took me about 10 tries to finally get it. This game should only be played if you are a platinum collector. Way too short to pay even $20 for. Each playthrough took me about 2 1/2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

4/10

Everything was way too easy except for Dodge and Weave, and the Nakkadan Elite Guard boss and the Nethera final boss battles on Elite Agent difficulty. Dodge and Weave was a pain in the ass! It took me close to 50 tries to finally get the game to give it to me. Even when I was nowhere close to the mines, the TV screen would flash red and count damage against me. For the Nakkadan Elite Guard boss battle it seemed as if you had to be lucky and kill the right one when he split off into four. For the Nethera final boss battle it took me four tries to get the timing right and to be lucky enough that she didn't "cheap kill" me. Overall a very short and easy game, but certain parts of the game really suck ass!

Gave it a 2, although it was a pretty close 3.

Actual play time was 7 hrs 13min. (real life time about 11 hrs)

Not too much skill is needed, it's just memorization of patterns (Dodge and Weave).

Plus it needed 2 playthroughs, albeit, they are quick playthroughs.

I suppose if this has hidden collectables I may have given this a 3.

3/10 from me. Dodge and Weave (B) and the last boss on Elite Agent are the two challenges to overcome; I didn't have much trouble at all with either of them, but I think they'd still raise the bar from a 2/10 to a 3/10 for most people as there is indeed potential for frustration there. That aside, however, it's a 6 hour cakewalk Plat.

Voted 2, only 'cause of the final boss being so cheap, otherwise it'd have been a 1.

The only trouble I had with dodge and weave was the second horizontal mine, the rest were a piece of piss (for the third set just stay bottom-right the entire time, except when one of the vertical mines goes to the right, move left then but otherwise keep right) so it's really not that difficult.

The final boss can wipe out your health quite quickly, no legitimate reason for it when the rest of the game you're barely harmed, just keep trying, keep firing, remember to set to the slow-time attachment (can't remember its' name) and spam :l2:, especially once the cables are exposed.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted a 3 this is a simple game really on normal i didn't die once and you don't even see the difference in difficulty.

The only troublesome trophy is dodge and weave but once you have a few goes at it it is simple i got it on my forth try.But i must warn you this is a terrible game one of the worst games i have played so i suggest you rent it.