Men In Black Coming???

Monday

They are making one i wonder if Will Smith or Tommy Lee Johns will voice there characters or just create our own Agent that would be cool hope it's fun never played a Men In Black Game if they even had one this will be a good game or will fail bad

I'm definitely intrigued, but part of me can't help but be skeptical. I'm assuming it's release is going to coincide with the theatrical release of Men in Black III, and movie tie-in games don't exactly seem to have the best track record (although there definitely have been some notable exceptions). That's pure speculation though (as it could be a standalone title), and I'm really hoping it turns out well in the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't really like the first MiB game, then again I was like 8 or something at the time at it just didn't seem fun. I wouldn't mind a movie tie-in tbh, sure the quality of such games is almost always left wanting, but it couldn't be hard to top 99% of all current games on the market, really too much crap being pumped out.

*hopes it will be like the cartoon show, hopes it will be like the cartoon show*

lol

• 3 weeks later...

I think it will be the usual low budget shooter, its being made by the creators of the Cabella games and they arent very good are they? I hope its good, just hope its not too broken/unplayable... :(

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/2011/10/MIB_1_10-13-11-660x371.jpg

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/2011/10/MIB_2_10-13-11-660x371.jpg

Looks alright from those images.

• 1 month later...

Even if it turned out to be really good I'd probably still just rent it, I can't justify spending £10+ on something I'm probably going to play once anymore.

Be good if we got a demo or something before release, can't judge much by screenshots, graphics being the least important factor to a gamer, though I wonder if you could shoot the eyes on that dudes shoulders and blind him :D