Well well well, found my way home!

funkyweed

Top of the morning/evening everyone! It's been too long, almost a year since I last logged in I'm back to annoy you all lol. I hope some still remember me for those that don't I used to be on staff on this here fine forum, spent years grafting along with the other guys and the community. I left for a while due to other commitments and didn't want to hold a position where someone else could devote the time & energy it deserved. I've always been watching from afar and have seen the great things that have been done with the site, the new faces or older ones that have moved on, you've all done an amazing job and took what we started and made it even more epic, this is by far the best community in the online interweb universe with the best guides, which I've still been using on my shiny PS4, I've missed you all! Loving the new features and the passion that is still here, great stuff! I think my ban hammer is in storage, probably being used to prop a door open in the secret staff room, I'm really impressed with the changes and how far it's all come, well done all and keep up the stella work! Anyway, I've moved house twice, changed job, got engaged, have an amazing step daughter, and now a new little girl, we called her Platinum and her middle name is .org, I think it's a good name and will see her well in future, nah she's called Molly! I told some of you I have on PSN that she was on the way, we'll she's here and I'm so loved up for her! I'll post a picture so you can all say ahhhh lol, her birth was the best moment of my life, not ashamed to admit I cried, she's changed my life forever and we're so happy! Need some pro tips from any other parents out there! I'm now getting plenty of game time, holding a bottle with one hand and the pad in the other at 3am!

Ok so I'm sure most stopped reading by now, its Monday! It's great to be back and to say hello to everyone, ill actually be a lot more active now and have a proper look around to get used to it all again, it won't be everyday but at least every other lol. Also its my birthday just to add to it, I'm old, 33! Enjoy life because it goes bloody quick!

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150517-WA0002_zpscuor28ge.jpg

Much love!!!

Aww. Funky!

A real surprise to see you again matey. :D

Yeah, there are some new regulars around here now and lots of new stuff has come around here, as well as new staff.

I am pleased to see you are happy and have a child! I was only thinking about how different my life will be once I find someone...

Welcome back!

Wefome back and happy birthday.

I still remember when I gave you the Bramdt on Demon's Souls.

Ha, I remember that dude, cheers for that. :D

Welcome back Funky :D. Glad to see life is going well for you. I'd say get back to the F1 thread, but if you're like a lot of other people, you're probably not enjoying it too much at the moment. You were a Mclaren fan weren't you? :p

Cheers mate :) I am indeed a milk float, I mean McLaren fan, good times at the minute we look really competitive :rolleyes: no it sucks mate, never seen such a poor display, Alonso is starting to get chewy! I'll be back in the thread soon to give some opinions and get shot down lol. Hope you're well dude.

I've been looking back over and getting back and familiar with the site while at work. Need to get into a game night, they used to be a blast!

welcome back funky. congrats on the new baby girl, kids will change ur life for the better. my son was born 7 yrs ago and it was the happiest day in my life, just like u i had a little cry when i first held him in my arms. hes now at the age where he and i game together and have a fun time doing it. oh and have a great birthday and again welcome back.