New Norwegian Newbie

bystjerna

Hi!

I'm a guy from cold Norway that love everything that the world of video games has to offer. Been playing games since I was a little bastard, and it all started with me playing on my NES / SNES every day and all night.

I'm now 24 years old, and I'm trying to find every single free moment I can get to play video games.

I'm currently playing some of the great games that the WiiU has to offer, or any of the awesome games that the PS4 has to offer, so any moment between work and all that other obligated adult stuff, will be spent on playing video games. When I don't have the time to play games, I usually try to expand my collection with new games for my video game collection, I'm currently collecting games for NDS, 3DS, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4.

I can't say that I have any type of games that I like more then the other, for me it can be just as fun to play a great RPG, Racing game, sport, or any other type of game.

Since I found my way to this site, I also enjoy collecting Trophies and Achievements of course. I'm fairly new when it comes to trophies, since I never had a PS3 / PS4 before last year, but I've been collecting achievements for the Xbox 360 since 2007.

For me trophies / achievements adds a great value to any game, in my eyes it adds a great replay value to any game, so then instead of just running through the game that I spent 65$ on, (The Norwegian price for any new game these day...) and trying to finishing it as fast as possible, it make me want to explore and go deeper in the game, and go to places that I would never care about if it was not for those lovely points and trophies.

This was a short introduction of me, and I hope that at least one person on the internet found this interesting and that it was not a total waste of anyone's time.

Feel free to add me on PSN: bystjerna : )

Thanks!

(Sorry if the text was unclear and a little messy, but this was the best I could do at this time of the day. )

-Bystjerna

• 2 weeks later...