let me say hello

wexsuvslim

i just got my ps4 today and it was a no-brainer for me to register here at playstationtrophies.org

i have been a member of xboxachievements for about a year and a half now but since i now have my very own ps4 also, i thought it was only natural to register here as well...:)

i promised myself when Bloodborne was revealed that i would have my playstation before that game came out(almost didn't make it...lol)

Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 are my most anticipated games this year so far...and yes, i am an rpg lover first and foremost...:)

so far my ps4 collection consists of:

1. Last of Us Remastered(came with the bundle and i can't wait to play it)

2. Counter Spy

3. Oddworld

Anyways, i just wanted to introduce myself to the community and i am looking forward to being a part of the forums here....:dance:

Edited by wexsuvslim

thank you for the kind welcomes...:)

i am slightly late in obtaining my ps4 so i was wondering if there are any Sony exclusives that i should not miss out on?

i know i want to play Transistor at some point but are there any other titles?

i've played all of the major titles that were multi-platform on my xbox1 but i've obviously missed out on anything exclusive to playstation

absolutely loving my ps4 so far but i expected nothing less, lol

spent the day yesterday playing counterspy(love the game) and i dabbled with oddworld for a bit....i love how you can make the main character fart on demand...:p

i am in my 30's but i still find farts amusing

i am going to dive into Last of Us today but i honestly can't wait until tuesday when i can get bloodborne

even though i love my xbox1, i feel it may not get much of my attention for a while...lol

thank you for the kind welcomes...:)

i am slightly late in obtaining my ps4 so i was wondering if there are any Sony exclusives that i should not miss out on?

i know i want to play Transistor at some point but are there any other titles?

i've played all of the major titles that were multi-platform on my xbox1 but i've obviously missed out on anything exclusive to playstation

Infamous second son, Killzone Shadowfall, and The Order 1886 spring to mind (of course, wait until The Order is $20-35).

thank you again for all the kind welcomes...can't wait for Bloodborne...lol...actually heading to gamestop now to finish paying it off

Infamous second son, Killzone Shadowfall, and The Order 1886 spring to mind (of course, wait until The Order is $20-35).

i played both infamous games on the ps3 and i love that series so i will definitely be grabbing second son soon

i've read that the Order has some fantastic cinematics and graphics but the campaign is quite short without any real replay value so i will definitely take your advice and wait for a price drop

i have been playing alot of Last of Us the past couple of days and i am absolutely blown away by this game...Amazing

i played the uncharted's on my ps3(my only platinum trophy is for Uncharted 2) so i'm familiar with Naughty Dog's work(Joel could pass as Drake's father..lol) but Last of Us is just awesome!!!!!

Edited by wexsuvslim

thank you again for all the kind welcomes...can't wait for Bloodborne...lol...actually heading to gamestop now to finish paying it off

i played both infamous games on the ps3 and i love that series so i will definitely be grabbing second son soon

i've read that the Order has some fantastic cinematics and graphics but the campaign is quite short without any real replay value so i will definitely take your advice and wait for a price drop

i have been playing alot of Last of Us the past couple of days and i am absolutely blown away by this game...Amazing

i played the uncharted's on my ps3(my only platinum trophy is for Uncharted 2) so i'm familiar with Naughty Dog's work(Joel could pass as Drake's father..lol) but Last of Us is just awesome!!!!!

Also God Of War III remastered comes out on ps4 in a few months. If you haven't played the PS3 versions I highly recommend you get it.

Also God Of War III remastered comes out on ps4 in a few months. If you haven't played the PS3 versions I highly recommend you get it.

i saw that there is a ps4 remaster coming and i will absolutely grab that

i started God of War III on ps3 but never finished it

i hate to admit it but the main reason i stayed away from ps3 for the most part was the controllers

as much as i tried to like them, i hated the convex analogs and the controller was just too small for my hands

i absolutely love the ps4 controller though, the analogs are great and the controller has a bigger, meatier feel to it

i'm actually kind of hoping that they remaster all of the god of war games for ps4 because they really are awesome games(i got through some of them on ps3)

Edited by wexsuvslim