New Member :D

abey17

Hey guys! I've been using this site for a while now but have just decided to make an account for the convenience of using different guides and monitoring my trophies as well as being able to work with others here to get some of the more elusive ones. I've only ever used one other forum site and that's AUF (my gaming community) but I'm fairly familiar with how it works. I'm from Australia and have most of the consoles but really only play online on ps3/4 and pc. PSN is abey17, XBL is also abey17, and Steam is Slippy_Gomie (atm :p) so feel free to add me :) I play anything really, if I enjoy it or going over some of my old ones to get the trophies I missed. Currently I most frequently play fifa 15 (ps4), driveclub (ps4), destiny (ps4), and whatever is in my steam games library.

Gotta get dem trophies :D

:welcome: to the site abey17! Seems like you got all the systems covered there :) Which one do use the most? Anyways good luck with the :cluster: hunting :D

Thanks! At the moment I am using ps3/4 the most, but should start using pc more now that exams are over. I'm also going through some of my old ps3 games and getting more of the great ones that I missed out on like Red Dead Redemption and Heavy Rain.