Greetings - New PS4 owner

Venterra

Hey everyone!

I'm Venterra and I was an xbox owner for a long time and loved to gain achievements whilst playing games. I recently got a PS4 about 3 weeks ago to play with friends and in about 3 days of owning one I got my first platinum in InFamous: first light. I am also a member of xbox achievements under the same name and decided that since I now own a playstation it would be a good time to make new friends and start a new trophy collection - so i'm saying hello everyone!

If anyone wants to add me my PSN is: Eternal-Venterra

Hey man and :welcome:. Are you planning on getting the Infamous games anytime soon? I would highly recommend them :)

Sorry for the late reply guys! I am planning on getting the rest of the infamous games as I really enjoyed first light and I hope they will be great!

:welcome: venterra! Nice to have you join our tight-knit community here :) What games are you playing currently? :D

I'm currently playing destiny at the moment as I am trying to 100% it - the amount of hours I have spent with it have been insane! If anyone wants to play it with me, my hangtag is eternal-venterra.

Hello and :welcome: to the site Venterra. That is a quick (P) you got considering how long you have had the system-Do you prefer the controller layout on the Playstation or the xbox?

I actually really like the controller layout on both the controllers and the feel of both controllers which might be a little strange so I can't really choose

:welcome: to the site. What other games are you looking at getting for your shiny PS4?

I have been waiting for dragon age and ac unity for awhile now and I am looking forward to getting both of those games, also, thanks for welcoming me guys!

Hey Venterra, :welcome: to our humble home :)

Thank you! Everyone's been really supportive of me so far!

Sorry for the late replies, but I than all of you for taking the time to read about me and welcome me here.

Hello, welcome!

The grass is greener on the other side, no? ;)

Sometimes, sometimes... :p

Once you go platinum you never go back. ;)

Indeed... - Destiny is going to be a pain... :D

Hello & Welcome to the site.

Thank you! I've been enjoying it so far!