Hello

Nobes

Hello everyone who reads this.

I have just registered (hence my blank profile, sig, avatar etc) and thought I would give a quick introduction. I have surfed this site for years but I finally signed up as I wished to create a gaming session for Two Worlds 2. I think I may be stymied by this platinum but hell I thought, it's worth a go.

In regards to my gaming habits I'm one of the old boys. With a wife and little'un this puts me in the late night 2am dads club (although only at weekends). I also love obscure and indie games so I'm likely to be a PS3 gamer for a long time to come, especially with all the JRPG content.

Anyway I'm off to try and sort a sig. Hopefully see some of you around over time.

Take care!

• 2 months later...

Hi again all,

I'm trying not to spam the forums with a new thread so here is a copy of a post I put into the PSN ID thread under the PS3 section.

Hi All!

With the release of the PS4 my PSN friend's list has dwindled to nearly non-existant as everyone migrates to the newer console. I am specifically looking for friends who only own the PS3 and will do for a long time to come, otherwise my friends list will quickly be populated by offline players once again.

I'm not a big online player often being months if not years behind new releases and my favourite genre is RPG & unique games. I live in the UK and having a family I am online later in the evenings.

If anyone would like to add me my PSN ID is CJ101. Please just leave a message to let me know why you are adding as I look upon blank requests with scorn and delete with disdain :D

I didn't get any takers :( so I thought I would include it in my introduction thread.