Hello!

d2ash

Hi guys! I have finally joined the website. I've been using this website for years and would like to thank everyone for taking their time to put together roadmaps and guides for people like me, I appreciate :applause: I am new so any help on how to put up trophy cards, etc would be appreciate. Thanks! And nice to meet you!

:welcome: to the forums d2ash :) Always nice to see another lurker become active. As for your profile I believe you need to wait 7 days and have 10 posts to modify it.

As for the trophy card you will need to post the bb code from the respective website into your profile once you can modify you profile. Hope this helps and welcome again :D

A big :welcome: to you d2ash! So glad that you joined us. Just a few more days and a couple more posts...and you'll be trophy carding it. In addition to Alex's link...check out http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/faq/154907-pst-signature-trophy-card-guide.html when you are ready to add that trophy card.

I've been a lurker for years even after I joined. Destiny brought me back to the social aspect of this site.

WELCOME

I hope you enjoy being a member and the links everyone have posted already are great starting points.

For trophy cards there are a ton of options. I think the ones from PSN Profiles - PS4 Trophies, PS3 Trophies, PS Vita Trophies & Trophy Cards look the best. You have to login and manually update it every so often. I think you can do it hourly.

:welcome: to the community D2 and well how many trophies have you gathered over the years?

Well I believe my current total number is exactly at 2500 :D Or at least very close to that number. I have about 20 to 23 platinums, last I checked, don't quite remember :p And I'm really overwhelmed by the amount of people who have welcomed me, thank you all!

:welcome: to the site, mate! :)

What games are you currently playing? :)

Thanks a bunch! I don't have a specific game that I am currently playing. I am just going back on some of my old titles and trying to platinum them. But of course, it is not always that easy due to time constraints. :( But I'm slowly working. How about yourself?

I'm currently trying to platinum a number of titles:

Tomb Raider

Little Big Planet

Castlevania: LOS

Assassin's Creed 4

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

And others that I haven't even started yet!

I am really overwhelmed by everyone here, thanks guys!

You need to get fired up and join the trophy party. This is the premeire site on the planet. Grab your controller and move it in a circular motion. This will help you feel the vibe that this site will bring to your trophy collecting.