Hello there!

igotinfected

Hello hello!

After finally deciding to start watching anime again, and enjoying some of the finished series I was thoroughly interested in, I decided to jump off of my high pcmasterrace horse and got myself a ps3 with some of the best games I and my girlfriend could come up with.

(Check image below)

http://i.imgur.com/P8SOcIol.jpg

(Valkyria Chronicles is joining that list in a couple of days..)

Soooo, starting with Mugen Souls, I came to find this forum through greenzsaber's trophy guide c:

Anyway, some more about me:

• 19 y/o
  • from Luxembourg
  • favourite manga: has to be Defense Devil
  • favourite anime: Stein's gate / SAO 1&2 / Attack On Titan (yes it's hard to choose :/ )
  • favourite games: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Final Fantasy X, KDH Series, ...
  • I've been vegetarian for two and a half years

aaaaand this is my figure collection, which keeps growing on a weekly basis c:

http://i.imgur.com/Vg2opb3l.jpg

With that I'll say goodbye for now while I work towards platinum on Mugen Souls and a good day to all of you on PST, hope we'll all get along nicely :) Happy gaming!

Edited by igotinfected

Wow! What an impressive collection of character figures! And nice choices of PS3 games :)

Well, I love Stein's gate, too, just like you!:D

:welcome: to the family, igotinfected!

Good luck and have an awesome gaming day!

Thanks haha! My favourite is the Rikka one, from Chuunibyou! :D

Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome to PST ! :)

Thanks! :)

Edited by igotinfected

:welcome: to PST IGI, Loads of anime lovers under this roof.

Hehe, thanks! Anime has to be one of my main reasons to get a ps3, I can't resist playing al these JRPG's :D

What up infected, :welcome: to the site! :cool:

Thanks!

:welcome: to the community!

Glad to see another SAO fan ;) Also, loving that sitting Asuna nendoroid and the Rikka figure!

I'm a figurine collector myself~

Ah.. SAO, at first I only heard people talking about it and thought it wasn't worth watching but damn I love the anime.. one of the main reasons I'm on Crunchyroll atm.

Haha, those two are my favourites aswell! Feel free to show me which one's you've got! :)

Edited by igotinfected

:welcome: to the community! Nice set of games :)

Thank you! Nice signature ;)

Talking about games.. I was wondering what people are suggesting.. I was thinking of getting Catherine and Tales of Xillia 1/2.. anything else that might fit into my collection? :o

Edited by igotinfected
signature

Hello hello!

After finally deciding to start watching anime again, and enjoying some of the finished series I was thoroughly interested in, I decided to jump off of my high pcmasterrace horse and got myself a ps3 with some of the best games I and my girlfriend could come up with.

(Check image below)

http://i.imgur.com/P8SOcIol.jpg

(Valkyria Chronicles is joining that list in a couple of days..)

Soooo, starting with Mugen Souls, I came to find this forum through greenzsaber's trophy guide c:

You will really like Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD! I just recently finished both games and even wrote a few guides for Re: Chain Of Memories(3 to be exact). Personally, I loved the card-based fighting as it makes you think on your feet a lot more. I was thinking about putting up videos for that game as well in the near future! :)

Anyways, :welcome: to the forums, and if you want to chat about Kingdom Hearts, feel free to put a message on my wall! We'll talk for hours as I loved those games on Ps2. :francis:

Welcome to the site and get ready to party!

I am ready! Thank you! :)

You will really like Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD! I just recently finished both games and even wrote a few guides for Re: Chain Of Memories(3 to be exact). Personally, I loved the card-based fighting as it makes you think on your feet a lot more. I was thinking about putting up videos for that game as well in the near future! :)

Anyways, :welcome: to the forums, and if you want to chat about Kingdom Hearts, feel free to put a message on my wall! We'll talk for hours as I loved those games on Ps2. :francis:

KDH.. I enjoyed it sooooo much on the ps2 :') I have yet to play the card-based ones though, seems quite interesting :D

Feel free to pm me the links in case you ever decide to upload some vids :D

Thanks! I'll make sure to message you then whenever KDH pops up hehe :)

Welcome Igotinfected! :)

This community is infectious and I'm sure you'll feel happy here!

Also, since you watch anime, have you seen Yu Yu Hakusho by any chance?

Thank you, I'll feel at ease then hihi :)

Hm, I've only now heard about it! Do you recommend it? :)