New. Or not?

Haptism

Hello everyone!

I'm not really new, but I started posting a few days ago, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to introduce myself to the community.

My name's Vanessa, I'm 20 years old (will be 21 next month) and from Germany. I've been playing games since I was little 'cause me and my father always used to play titles like Super Mario "together".

You can say I've been growing up with gaming. :dance:

I'm also into Japan and Anime/Manga.

As you can see, English isn't my first language, so it isn't perfect and could contain some mistakes. I'm apologizing and I hope we get along. :)

Hello everyone!

I'm not really new, but I started posting a few days ago, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to introduce myself to the community.

My name's Vanessa, I'm 20 years old (will be 21 next month) and from Germany. I've been playing games since I was little 'cause me and my father always used to play titles like Super Mario "together".

As you can see, English isn't my first language, so it isn't perfect and could contain some mistakes. I'm apologizing and I hope we get along. :)

Your English is very good, for a person who's English is not their first language. I can understand and pretty much make out what you are saying perfectly pretty much. So you have nothing to feel bad about your English writing/grammar much. In my book it's excellent for a German or non English main language person. ;)

Anyway :welcome: to the website ! Nice to meet you Haptism or should I say/call you Vanessa. You have nothing to fear getting along with me ! :p

Hello everyone!

Heya, I'm Nixy and happy early birthday! I remember SMB, and my favourite was Super Mario World and the one cartridge that had Mario Brothers I, II, III and the special ones on it. Maaan, that feels like so long ago.

Also welcome to the site!