Like a Bolt from the Blue....

TheEighthSage

...I come to introduce myself to you! :D Hello, I'm TheEighthSage, but I go by TES, or FNOS...or Ed, or well, just about anything except late for dinner! I've been gaming for quite a while, but just recently got into the Playstation Community. My name might sound familiar as I actually used to be on X360A, but kind of fell out of that crowd once my 360 went kaput. Been using guides on here for a while and decided to unburrow my lurker self and say hi. I'm well...rather terrible with frequent posting but I hope to be a bigger part of the community! Well, not sure what else to say other than I'll see ya around :D

Thank you for the welcomes! So glad to be here :D

:welcome: to the forums! Isn't the title of this thread a riddle from Arkham City? Sounds familiar. You seem like a Riddler type of person, which is a good thing in my book ;)

And actually, I was thinking of the Reaper Review from The World Ends With You on the DS...but you're right, Riddler is one of my favorite Batman villains. Right up there with Mr. Freeze, Joker(but who doesn't like him? xD), Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul.

Edited by TheEighthSage

...I come to introduce myself to you! :D Hello, I'm TheEighthSage, but I go by TES, or FNOS...or Ed, or well, just about anything except late for dinner! I've been gaming for quite a while, but just recently got into the Playstation Community. My name might sound familiar as I actually used to be on X360A, but kind of fell out of that crowd once my 360 went kaput. Been using guides on here for a while and decided to unburrow my lurker self and say hi. I'm well...rather terrible with frequent posting but I hope to be a bigger part of the community! Well, not sure what else to say other than I'll see ya around :D

Sup. Welcome to the forums.

Dammit Kaepora Gaebora, stop repeating the things i already know!

I mean...welcome to PS3T, i shall call you Sage! :D

"Hoo hoot! Link... Look up here! It appears that the time has finally come for you to start your adventure! You will encounter many hardships ahead... That is your fate. Don't feel discouraged, even during the toughest times! Go straight this way and you will see Hyrule Castle. You will meet a princess there... If you are lost and don't know which way to go, look at the Map. The areas you have explored will be shown on the map. Press START to enter the subscreens and Z or R to find the map. On the map subscreen, you will also see a flahing dot showing you which way to go next. Did you get all that?"

Er sorry, was having an out of console experience :p Thanks again for the welcomes. Hmm, that's kind of redundant isn't it? lol