UndeadTears

Hi guys!

My name is UndeadTears, but I also go under alias's such as DylanKLJ (my most popular) and Sonic Death.

My PSN is la_filage (something I've wanted to change in a long time) and am an avid trophy hunter, despite the fact that I've only got 1 Platinum.

Currently, I'm trying to boost in a game called Crash Commando (if any of you have played it, you will know how hard some of the trophies are) so if anyone is willing to boost with me, please PM me.

I am also playing the Metal Gear Solid series, Dishonored, GTA IV and it's Episodes, and Assassin's Creed 3.

Is that your real name? :p Sonic Death is the coolest one out of all them!

What's your one (P)? :welcome: to the forums anyway!

I'm curious too. Which game did you platinum?

The one game I platinumed was Assassin's Creed 2, but I put months into that game. I'm currently working on the rest of the AC series, then Metal Gear Solid.

Yes, Dylan is my real name. That is the alias I use mostly, but I use UndeadTears mainly for gaming, even though that's not my PSN ID.

Thank you for the welcome by the way! :D

:welcome: to the forums.

Assassins Creed II is a good plat to have, I have that one as well. I wish Sony would come out with a way to change your PSN name without having to create a whole new account. I'm sure there would be a lot of people who would shell out some money to change their PSN ID's that they have had forever.