11 Gold & 1 Platinum trophy

But that could probably be from fast-forwarding through the text since quite a few visual novels do have that option.

Even if that's the case, I don't think this would be a long visual novel game to platinum anyways even without skipping through the text.

I'm so getting this at one point. Might even do a practice run on a secondary account. Would be cool to have a Plat in under an hour.

Ikr it would be so awesome but a lot of ppl would accuse you of hacking the trophies :( I totally want to give this game a try I love anime and with easy trophies it would be a match made in heaven:bow:(even if I don't know Japanese lol) maybe after I receive Clannad :)

Edited by earthgeneral

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm can somebody tell me where i can pick this up except for play-asia there a complete rip-off.. but then again it is an import.

CDJapan probably might have it. But the price wouldn't be much of a difference.

The price both Play-Asia and CDJapan sell their stuff for are pretty close to what Japanese pay for their games with maybe like an extra $5 or so so that they can gain at least some profit off of it.

Can't really rely on Amazon since I believe Amazon has some rule with videogames that they can't be imported or something along those lines. But movies, books, toys, etc are ok to import. Plus I believe import costs from Amazon would make the lower price to how much you would spend with Play-Asia or CDJapan anyways.

CDJapan probably might have it. But the price wouldn't be much of a difference.

The price both Play-Asia and CDJapan sell their stuff for are pretty close to what Japanese pay for their games with maybe like an extra $5 or so so that they can gain at least some profit off of it.

Can't really rely on Amazon since I believe Amazon has some rule with videogames that they can't be imported or something along those lines. But movies, books, toys, etc are ok to import. Plus I believe import costs from Amazon would make the lower price to how much you would spend with Play-Asia or CDJapan anyways.

I'll have a look at CDJapan never heard of that place before. Yes amazon doesnt allow you to import for some reason.

EDIT: Just checked CDJapan but it wasnt there. checked play-asia.com and there selling it for £58 NO FUCKING CHANCE! rip-off central springs to mind.

Edited by Eternalchaos72

I'll have a look at CDJapan never heard of that place before. Yes amazon doesnt allow you to import for some reason.

EDIT: Just checked CDJapan but it wasnt there. checked play-asia.com and there selling it for £58 NO FUCKING CHANCE! rip-off central springs to mind.

That's better than what other newer PS3 games have been lately. Like usually in Japan these days, it would be like 100 U.S. dollars which doesn't even include the shipping cost. Plus if you get a limited edition version, they usually go for like $120- $150 depending on what's included.

That's better than what other newer PS3 games have been lately. Like usually in Japan these days, it would be like 100 U.S. dollars which doesn't even include the shipping cost. Plus if you get a limited edition version, they usually go for like $120- $150 depending on what's included.

Hmm il definetly wait till it goes down in price, Theres no point me buying it at that price to be only playin it for a one hour plat.

I just finished a roadmap, anyone want to help with translations? Trophy title/description and a handful of menu translations.

Edit: I'm good

Hi Julian,

maybe you can help me: Which options do I have to change to speed up the game?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm il definetly wait till it goes down in price, Theres no point me buying it at that price to be only playin it for a one hour plat.

good luck with that,

i've bought/sold/traded/acquired lots of imports, and japanese imports NEVER seem to go down in price, if anything they are going to go up if you wait, usually getting right away is your chance to get the best price.

so continue to complain about it or what ever you want to do, but it's not going to get any cheaper

good luck with that,

i've bought/sold/traded/acquired lots of imports, and japanese imports NEVER seem to go down in price, if anything they are going to go up if you wait, usually getting right away is your chance to get the best price.

so continue to complain about it or what ever you want to do, but it's not going to get any cheaper

u probably use that shitty site ps3imports.com although that site would come in handy for me now...

• 4 months later...