Mission Without Dying Trophies??

DX01

Ok, I'm playing co-op, I was wondering if the little droid(2nd controller) can die and I still get the trophy since I'm Megamind.

I dont see why it would matter but all the boss fights are really easy and co-op is not really needed.

Like Dangles said, you shouldn't even need it, the only boss that *may* give you trouble is the dancing floor guy (forget the name). You need to make sure everyone is clear before pulling the switch, otherwise they can still hit you while you wait for the cutscene to clear.

Consequently, you also need to make sure those flaming panels aren't around you when you pull the switch. I had 3 panels done when during the cutscene the panel below me opened and killed me on the spot.

Other then that, nothing is challenge. At all.

Like Dangles said, you shouldn't even need it, the only boss that *may* give you trouble is the dancing floor guy (forget the name). You need to make sure everyone is clear before pulling the switch, otherwise they can still hit you while you wait for the cutscene to clear.

Consequently, you also need to make sure those flaming panels aren't around you when you pull the switch. I had 3 panels done when during the cutscene the panel below me opened and killed me on the spot.

Other then that, nothing is challenge. At all.

Thanks, :cool:

• 1 month later...