Is this game bad?

Cyber

By all accounts it sucks ass but since you can finish it in 3hrs or less, most people don't complain. Going by some of the threads in this board Megamind can be really buggy at times, even freeze prone if you're really unlucky.

I laughed too - "sucks ass" sounds hilarious coming from a fellow Brit :rofl:

But yeah, this game isn't that bad. It was GOTY material for me aftr Pictionary earlier today...:p

Annoying glitch in Mission 5 though where the boxes didn't blow off the platforms so I had to re-do the whole thing again :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How much is 50 pence, and how much is a quid LOL.

no doubt...

I just snagged it used off amazon real cheap... did the same awhile back for Terminator Salvation an just got a new copy of the Ultimate Genesis Collection....

But please if you play CoD Ghosts help me a lil I beat it on veteran and have EVERY trophy except a few extinction ones.

Its an okay game. Its a kids game, so remember that. But the visuals are okay, and there arent any annoying camera angles or control issues like you see in some cheesey games.

I disagree about the camera issues... I bought a used copy off amazon for cheap jut to get my 2nd cheap plat (first plat is terminator salvation lol, I was working on gta V even got all the spaceship parts and well diciplined but i'm like lvl 31 online seems like itd take hundreds of hour and I'm closer to platinums cod Ghosts, please add me if you wanna help on extinction all I need is a few there EXTREmEY ANNOYING but leveling up im sure when I can get the sentry gun it will be much easier sorrry going off topic...

BUT yeah I played this about an hour last night and got halfway thru, finishing it now guessing take about an hour to finish last half but I found it quite annoying and falling into the sewer or jumping from a box here or there is a joke the camera you can not adjust it at all it should be more like mario 64 maybe I dunno but yeah died by falling in the first level the guide should say the 2nd level is easy to get the other trophy for beating a level without dying if you accidenly fall in the first jut be careful and spam your gun ain't really anywhere to fall and shouldn't get hit once if you got a lil common sense or read the guide for the boss fight i mean its a kids game all the stuff glows and tells u waht to do like ur retarded lol

but yeah I think its not a bad game, a bad game for an adult, maybe ok for a kid esp if they liked the movie and are young but even an older kid would not want to play thru this more than once and with no problems with dying there is 0 replay... you die you just respawn where you was.... i was a lil suprised its rated E the way the deaath ray gun fries people and you see their skeleton white and all quite graphic death for a kid game lol