Found myself bidding for this on eBay.

Zubrski

It can be fun if you keep an open mind. I personally enjoyed it because it was a huge break from all the shooters, racers, etc. I was playing at the time. If I were you, I'd rent it instead but I take it you only buy your games which is fine. The games can be completed in one sitting. I wouldn't spend too much money on it otherwise it's going to be hard to get a profit on it if you want to sell it once you finish it.

• 3 weeks later...
It can be fun if you keep an open mind. I personally enjoyed it because it was a huge break from all the shooters, racers, etc. I was playing at the time.

Same here. Just platinumed BFBC2 and after sinking 135hrs into it I need a change of pace. Bought this at Christmas (on eBay) for my 10 year old and thought I'd give it a go. He seems to prefer UC3 :think:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry about bumping this old thread.

I just won in a bid for this on Friday. There was one bid left and I won with 6 seconds left, when I placed my first and only bid. All up I paid $10.50 for it. Much better than the $20-30 brand new on ebay. It was bought for the easy Platinum, well, of course. :whistle:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...