Top 5 fastest platinum times leaderboard

Shadowrider50

Since this was the fastest platinum ever released i thought a leaderboard for the fastest 5 to platinum would be fun.

Please read rules before signing up.

Rules :

1. You must have at least 50 non-spam posts.
  2. A gamercard which has information on the time each trophy was unlocked is required in your post/signature.
  3. No hacked times allowed, this does not mean that you cannot change your clock on the ps3 since that won't effect the time it means that you are not allowed to have used jailbreak to acquire any trophies.
  4. I will not compensate for breaks you took during the game.
  5. You can only sign yourself up since this leaderboard is only open to PS3t.org members.

NOTE : Time is from when you earned your first trophy until when you earned your platinum.

I went ahead signed myself up, probably won't last long though :whistle:

Edited by Shadowrider50

Top 5 fastest Platinum's

Edited by Shadowrider50

Haha, I'm starting the game tonight, but my buddy might come over so I probably won't do it in one sitting. I think hannah montana is probably faster than this though :p

Hannah montana took me noticeably longer

New first place... ;)

Added as 1st place :)

:whistle:

You bastard... So close! Gah!

2 hours 6 minutes.

Added as 2nd place :)

Decided to add links to the players collection of Megamind trophies for proof. Hope no one minds.

Depending on the popularity of this leaderboard i might increase it to top 10. 5 seems enough though.

Edited by Shadowrider50

Between Lair Clean Up (B) and Platinum Trophy - the difference is 4 hours and 10 minutes

As of the time of this writing, it has NOT showing on my gamercard, but when it updates -- go right ahead and verify it. Once it does, I will put in an edit notice saying it has.

EDIT - has now been shown and verified, much obliged :D

Edited by jadedxspawn

Between Lair Clean Up (B) and Platinum Trophy - the difference is 4 hours and 10 minutes

As of the time of this writing, it has NOT showing on my gamercard, but when it updates -- go right ahead and verify it. Once it does, I will put in an edit notice saying it has.

You're showing up as 4 Hours, 10 Minutes, 16 Seconds so that makes you in 4th place :)

I'll sign up. :)

YGC is in spoiler in sig, don't know what I got tho.

Thanks.

You got 2 Hours, 32 Minutes, 1 Second :)

Just enough for 3rd Place!

I need to play it again and again just to reach the 2- hours mark lol !!

Haha some of these times surprise me myself even though i know they are possible!

Lair Clean up 8:27

Plat 10:55

2 hour 28 mins... Had no clue how to play game. Died on disco boss and had to replay after beating game to beat him no deaths, had to play whole level as i didnt see way to pick boss only if there is a way.

Would of been 10:41 going off mega hero, for 2 hours 14 mins. Didnt take breaks but was distracted a few times for a few mins here and there. Learning curve on jumping on sinking boxes was horrible for me! His jump is bad! This easily could be a plat in under 2 hours if you really tried.

Something like 2 days for me using these rules. Couldn't stand playing this game for hours on end. Think I'd cry!

It doesn't take that long although i did take breaks as well i'll admit which makes me almost 7 hours.

Lair Clean up 8:27

Plat 10:55

2 hour 28 mins... Had no clue how to play game. Died on disco boss and had to replay after beating game to beat him no deaths, had to play whole level as i didnt see way to pick boss only if there is a way.

Would of been 10:41 going off mega hero, for 2 hours 14 mins. Didnt take breaks but was distracted a few times for a few mins here and there. Learning curve on jumping on sinking boxes was horrible for me! His jump is bad! This easily could be a plat in under 2 hours if you really tried.

Your trophy card isn't showing it yet, once you have synchronised trophies and card has updated i will add you to the leaderboards :)

EDIT : Added

might aswell check my YGC...

1 day and 18 hours yours is showing, doesn't make it onto top 5 unfortunately :(

Edited by Shadowrider50

Well I got my first trophy @6:05PM, Platinum @8:49PM, lost 15+ minutes due to phone call, so paused the game, and 10+ for bathroom break, no biggie, I at least was under 3 hours lol

So 2 hours 44 minutes is my time, no clue on seconds

2 hours, 43 minutes, 39 seconds

Waiting on YGC to update to show it

By the way did it in one sitting lol

Here you go, stats updated on YGC:

Platinum Trophy

All Trophies obtained!

November 13, 2011, 1:49:16am UTC+00:00

It took 2 hours, 43 minutes, 39 seconds to achieve this platinum

6,577 of 7,074 (92.97%) users, have earned this trophy.

Estimated Difficulty: Very Easy

Edited by GraveRobberX

• 3 weeks later...
Well I got my first trophy @6:05PM, Platinum @8:49PM, lost 15+ minutes due to phone call, so paused the game, and 10+ for bathroom break, no biggie, I at least was under 3 hours lol

So 2 hours 44 minutes is my time, no clue on seconds

2 hours, 43 minutes, 39 seconds

Waiting on YGC to update to show it

By the way did it in one sitting lol

Here you go, stats updated on YGC:

Added as 5th place :)

its cause i took a 8hour sleeping session plus school in between :whistle:

Ah well, that's life

2 hours 50 minutes. I guess I should have concentrated more on pure speed and not bothered with collectibles and max weapon upgrades. Oh well, it was fun anyway.

Just got knocked off the leaderboards, sorry :(

November 27, 2011, 8:19:54pm UTC+00:00

It took 2 hours, 6 minutes, 55 seconds to achieve this platinum

Including few breaks for a cig or the loo lol

Megamind Trophies - YourGamerCards.net

You need 50 non-spam posts to sign up the board, You can request again when you hit 50 :)

I couldn't resist seeing how fast I could do it since it is the same amount of time as watching a movie. I made one major mistake that cost me about 5 minutes but here's my time:

December 1, 2011, 2:51:27am UTC+00:00

It took 1 hour, 50 minutes, 57 seconds to achieve this platinum

www.yourgamercards.net - Megamind

Edited by scharn73

I couldn't resist seeing how fast I could do it since it is the same amount of time as watching a movie. I made one major mistake that cost me about 5 minutes but here's my time:

December 1, 2011, 2:51:27am UTC+00:00

It took 1 hour, 50 minutes, 57 seconds to achieve this platinum

www.yourgamercards.net - Megamind

We have a new first place :applause:

Congratulations scharn73 :thumbsup:

GraveRobberX sorry but you are off the leaderboard :(

• 1 month later...