Mr Perfect Question

Pepe_el_mago

Hi guys so i am at the 3rd willy stage: question

When i was in commando man world, i got hit, kept going so i could practice and beat the boss, it said saving when i was recieving the power.... So did it save? when i went and loaded up the file it didnt look like it had saved, but im not sure. Did i screw up> plseas tell me so i can stop doing this madness if i wont get any reward, thankx.

I guess I'll ask some myself....

1) Does only actually taking damage negate the trophy, or does getting hit by, say, the purple blobs those hard hats shoot count as well?

2) Are BEATs allowed? (not that I should be making any falls to my death, but you never know)

3) Any reasons to not pick Proto Man over Mega Man for this?

1) Does only actually taking damage negate the trophy, or does getting hit by, say, the purple blobs those hard hats shoot count as well?

2) Are BEATs allowed? (not that I should be making any falls to my death, but you never know)

I tested it on another account, and got the Hard Rock trophy after getting hit with the purple blobs and using Beat Call twice. So it would make sense that the same applies for Mr. Perfect.

None that I can see. Proto Man's the one I'm using. The shield and his slide ability make it a lot easier.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I read from wikipedia and found some reasons why megaman is better than protoman:

- He takes twice the damage that Mega Man does (does not matter in mr. perfect)

- He is knocked back twice as far when hit (it does not matter either...)

- He can only have two shots onscreen at a time

- There are also fewer items in the shop and the prices are higher than Mega Man's. (but only thing you can buy are W-tanks, "Treble rescue?" and "Treble item" [i play only as Bass, so I don't remember their real names]:)

But I still prefer Protoman and Bass more than Megaman.

Edited by ezkimo00

• 1 year later...