Flying Fucks

What's the best strategy for taking out the flying fucks on the higher difficulties? I'm having trouble doing this. When one stops shooting the other is blasting at me and when he stops the other starts shooting. Without taking massive damage I can't seem to take them out quickly. I've tried dynamite but it's too inaccurate; however, when it does hit it's obviously effective.

• 2 months later...
What's the best strategy for taking out the flying fucks on the higher difficulties? I'm having trouble doing this. When one stops shooting the other is blasting at me and when he stops the other starts shooting. Without taking massive damage I can't seem to take them out quickly. I've tried dynamite but it's too inaccurate; however, when it does hit it's obviously effective.

You just have to be quick with the arrows and good at blocking. If you can manage to use your amulet power, they are one hit kills, that really helps! Otherwise I think they take 4 hits with a regular arrow. You can usually get in 2 to 3 if you are good before they start firing. Having said all that, they are not easy by any means, so it may take some patience.