forge trophy

any tips?? are you supposed to wait to be prompted to move left or right? i keep getting hit by the lava on the second run. the rest is easy but this is making me mad.

I know what you mean, that stuff seemed hard to do the first time I visited there, and it seems only two people on yourgamerscards.net has the trophy. :p

It's doable but yeah, quite hard! :o I too would like some tips here, but I think you should try on your own. Try to take a different path between the lava next time, and try to avoid the lava long before it's close to you. And the jumps, I'm not sure, but if there are two in a row, then you may need to jump early on the first to be able to jump early enough on the next.

I haven't been playing this game that much lately, so I'm not sure if all you need to do is to memorize and time it, or is it random?

Edited by MMDE

The hardest part is avoiding the lava when going left or right. Sometimes, if you go right, you won't make it back to the left. So it's really about the path. You need to make the decision to dodge left or right based on the location of the next dodge point. I have recorded a video, which will be uploaded shortly and will be in the trophy guide.