multiplayer trophies

there are 2 trophies explicitly referring to multiplayer modes:

smooth moves Win a multiplayer match in every game mode

social gamer Play 50 multiplayer games

and there are also 2 more trophies relating to multiplayer modes:

Chaos In Your Cauldron Grapple pull 50 cauldrons in Cauldron Chaos mode

I Collect Things Get at least one of every type of pick up

i can confirm that all the above trophies can be boosted offline with 2 move controllers. If you need details:

smooth moves: there are 4 multiplayer game modes in total (2 co-op and 2 versus) and you have to win with player 1 in all the 4 modes

social gamer: i highly recommend to play in cauldron chaos mode (it is one of the 2 versus modes in the game): the matches are very fast (1 or 2 mins per match) and you will have the chance, during the match, to grapple pull 1 or 2 cauldrons (thus working toward the chaos in your cauldrontrophy)

chaos in your cauldron: it can only be obtained playing in chaos cauldron mode (it is one of the 2 available versus modes), see above explanation

I Collect Things: to get this trophy you have to collect power-ups (by shooting them with your bow) that spawn during matches. Some of these power-ups only spawn during versus matches because they are intended to harm your opponent. I got the trophy yesterday and as far as i can recall these are the power-ups you have to collect to get the trophy:

- milk bottle

- shield

- amulet charge refill

- dynamite

- poison cloud (green) only in versus mode

- ice (blue) only in versus mode

- smoke (black) only in versus mode

- fire ?? (red) only in versus mode

- wooden sword only in versus mode

i will update this thread if i discover something interesting about trophies of this game

social gamer Play 50 multiplayer games

I get this trophy after 56 games, so don't be afraid if you don't have it after exactly 50 games

smooth moves: there are 4 multiplayer game modes in total (2 co-op and 2 versus) and you have to win with player 1 in all the 4 modes

So don't choose option's end : "Never ending"

And for trophy :

I Got Options Earn all unlockables in Battle Mode

Skeletal Flava! Use every character in a Battle Mode

you need about 1 050 000 xp to reach level 20 and have all unlockables and all characters. There are 8 characters, the last one is "the Ogre" you can earn at level 20.

I'm glad to know that that the multiplayer trophies can be done locally. I should be getting this game in a couple days so I'll bust out a trophy guide if there's still one missing along with some video guides.

Awesome. I suspect the guide should be fairly simple, as guides go at least. I had actually been toying with the idea of doing one but this game is too far down my list at the moment to put the time in to even finish much less write a guide.

Good on ya!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm not going to buy another move controller just to get those trophies. So, if someone is interested in getting those trophies just add me.

PSN ID: rob_0zzy (0zzy with cero "0")

I'd be interested in getting those trophies with you, as I need them as well and I only have one move controller. My PSN ID is Jeet097.

• 2 months later...