How is this game?

• 3 weeks later...

Surprisingly this was a pretty decent game.

It's kinda like those old on-rail shooters, arcade game with a gun, and they move to different places and you got to shoot stuff on the screen. It's almost like that, just here you don't have a gun. I won't tell all you get to use to attack enemies with, but I think I can say as much as you get to use a sword, and defend with a shield along with shooting with bows, but there are more weapons.

The game isn't VERY short either, decent length for a game like this, and it's not very easy either! :)

The platinum won't be the easiest to get. I'm guessing around a 5 or 6 on my scale.

If it is repetitive, yes, kind of. Is it childish, yes, kind of. Boring? Except for the fact that it might get a little repetitive, then I wouldn't say it was very boring, but I bet by the time you get the platinum, you won't really want to play it that much more! I think first person shooters are repetitive as well, js. If you like the genre the game is, on-rail shooter, then yes, you will like the game.

I thought it was worth 10GBP.

Edited by MMDE

Some more info:

The same people as who made this game, also made Sports Champion, which means it has good controls.

(8/10) Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest - PS3 - IGN

(6/10) Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest Review - GameSpot.com

(60/100) Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest Critic Reviews for PlayStation 3 at Metacritic.com

It really varies if people like this game or not. I would say it's one of the better move games out there, but how much is that saying? If you like on-rail shooters, this will be a fun game, if not, chances are you won't like it.

I sure get warm pretty fast while playing this game.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 months later...

Well, prepare yourself for a frustrating ride if you want the platinum. King difficulty is extremely frustrating because the game is often very unfair. Being bombarded from above with projectiles while someone is hacking at your knees isn't my description of fun because blocking with your shield isn't very accurate and you can't block both at the same time. It wouldn't be that bad if replentishing your health wasn't such a frustrating thing to do because Deadmund really takes his time to drink his milk and by the time he gets his bottle to his mouth it's bye bye and start over, often without any milk or dynamite so it becomes a lot harder. Man, I'm glad Moves have wristbands! I'm not the person to give up fast but hey, if it stays such an unfair game until the end, it's gonna take a lot of time to platinum it. I have a lot of better things to do (play)...