Rate the trophy difficulty...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.38

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I voted a 7. Finding the collectibles is a bit of a pain in the ass and king difficulty was a little more difficult than I was expecting. Reaching level 20 to unlock everything for I got Options is a grind, but not to difficult.

i subscribe... due to my lack of skill with move controller this game was definitely a seven

• 2 months later...

Gave it a four. Mainly because of the Go Forge Yourself trophy, which took about 10 attempts. King difficulty isn't that hard and most of the collectables can be found over the course of the two necessary playthroughs, although a couple are in fairly awkward places.

This isn't a game that can be finished in a day. With the sheer amount of enemies, coupled with how hard you have to swing the move to kill the them, I could only manage about 4 hours at a time, before taking a couple of days break.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

WoW...Personally i cant even complete the fucking game because move is such piece of shit.

Getting through foreman without getting hit to me seem like almost impossible task so it's really irritating seeing people throwing very low ratings and considering the trophy statistic i think most of gamer's find those trophies taunting.

Edited by Winkuru

• 2 months later...
WoW...Personally i cant even complete the fucking game because move is such piece of shit.

Getting through foreman without getting hit to me seem like almost impossible task so it's really irritating seeing people throwing very low ratings and considering the trophy statistic i think most of gamer's find those trophies taunting.

I agree with you. Since this is one of the first move games. The move controls are not the best. Just like in sports champions 1. Nowadays move games have better controls.

I finally finished the game while playing on Normal, and WOW, it was incredible HARD.

I gave it a 10. but just because there is not an eleve. defenetly a 10+ difficulty.

• 5 months later...

Finally completed the platinum. Kinda proud to have one of the rarest platinums.

I think this game do have good move controls, they just need some good calibration, and getting used to, although I must agree, they sometimes miscalibrate, forcing you to aim at the wall to shoot an arrow.

King difficulty wasn't that hard, although some bosses were tough thanks to the small shield (namely Roland and Peter). With skill based trophies, Bone-a-Petite was the true pain, thanks to how small and far of the targets are, and the throwing stars are really inaccurate.

The multiplayer trophies were more of a grind, thank God you could use 2 controlers and not bother with online.

Overall I would give it 4, but since the controls aren't perfect and you sometimes have to fight them to, I give it 6/10.

Really fun game, but could use some polish

• 6 years later...