Videos & Screenshots

• 1 month later...

this game remind me of the classic Medievil on ps 1 only it better graphic , the player is in form of human instead of an skeilly , in fpg mode and motion sensor capture device instead the classic lightweight controller . it look great hopefully it outshine the classic

• 3 weeks later...

Sony is doing the same annoying thing Nintendo does with the Wii: Showing people who play and grin like morons instead of the actual game. (Yes, I know we see the game, too.)

And nice try with the one dude wearing a Resistance 3 shirt. Who are these people, the Official Sony Family or something?

However, let's hope this game is somehow worth it. I'm still waiting for actual move games that are not some casual or kiddy crap. I think the only one so far was echochrome ii. (The Shoot looks decent, the demo was fun, but I hear it's rather short.)

Edit: Lol, in the second film, it's funny how the guy speaks as if he didn't even care for what was going on but only read the stuff of a sheet they gave him. Probably for the onehundredandfifth time and you can hear he's sick of it.^^)

Edited by SoPoF