Give me your support and I will give you mine...

karlytp4

I have been reading the threads for boosting the offensive support trophy...the most realistic way seems to just have 2 people on different teams and meet at a particular point on the edge of a map and give kills to the person building up a chain then use each offensive support action as you go along then swap roles! Easy enough...and can be done for both people in 2 rounds! All I need is someone to help me please and I will certainly help out in return!! My id: Karly_P add me and mention the trophy cheers...!

The maps are too small for this to work. The person trying to run up a scorechain will surely be found and killed by a random noob.

The best way I found to get this trophy is to reply in the boosting thread and get with a crew. When I did it it took about 30 min to get everyone organized and in a room then we took turns capping a flag (flag cap=20pts, kill=10pts) so it's faster then took about 5 min to get the trophy.

The maps are too small for this to work. The person trying to run up a scorechain will surely be found and killed by a random noob.

The best way I found to get this trophy is to reply in the boosting thread and get with a crew. When I did it it took about 30 min to get everyone organized and in a room then we took turns capping a flag (flag cap=20pts, kill=10pts) so it's faster then took about 5 min to get the trophy.

Seems like a good idea, get a badass team of badasses and go nuts, LOL:p But with the patch coming the flag capturing will be taken down to 10, right? I don't understand why the devs would take half the points from you from objective stuff, but oh well. I guess it'll take longer to level I guess.:think:

This. Plus it means that 24 people can work towards the trophy at once rather than just one person having to get 30 kills

I like how you call the guy actually playing the game and getting kills a noob.