Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
mattybell2117

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default Post your Tier 1 Hatred

I'll start. I finished Belly of the Beast in 25:00:00:00:00. You get the idea, right on the par time. Guess what, it was a second off. I had to go to the bathroom halfway through and I doubled clicked pause (because of the lag in tier 1 i thought i didn't push it when the menu didn't pop up right away) which took up exactly 1 second. fml

btw, here's proof for all you people who are gunna troll
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Those cut scenes shouldn't fucking count towards your time. I just had to sit there and wait and watch my timer hit 25 minutes while the screen was fading.

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
cdub22

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

that really sucks, since i dont have internet at home since i just moved(typing from work) my hatred is that you have to do this online, why cant you do this single player offline and up load your times later like trophies do.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
mattybell2117

a very valid hatred. btw i kinda feel special. I'm one of only 6 people in the world that have finished this on exactly 25 mins.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
mattybell2117

cool cool, got the same motherfucking script error at the same spot on my 2nd and 3rd playthroughs of belly of the beast. another solid game EA, god how I hate you

Old 10-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #5
Dreadnought190

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
I'll start. I finished Belly of the Beast in 25:00:00:00:00. You get the idea, right on the par time. Guess what, it was a second off. I had to go to the bathroom halfway through and I doubled clicked pause (because of the lag in tier 1 i thought i didn't push it when the menu didn't pop up right away) which took up exactly 1 second. fml

btw, here's proof for all you people who are gunna troll
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Those cut scenes shouldn't fucking count towards your time. I just had to sit there and wait and watch my timer hit 25 minutes while the screen was fading.
Wow, that's messed up man! =/ The sound of this mode reminds me a lot of Mirror's Edge, only these are much longer and you shoot everything, lol. But, I don't think it was cool to have to sign into psn though in the first place to play it personally. That fact alone keeps me from getting that and I would've like to have gotten a gold (my internet sucks, until that new service comes tomorrow)! Sorry about that man. I'm sure you can do it though

trophy goal: 70%+ completion by 2015
Dreadnought190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
mattybell2117

4th playthrough report. I blew up the DSHK, the screen turns bright because of all the sand. Stays this way. Patterson says watch out this sand is like glue. It's sticking to my motherfucking eyeballs. I'll take a couple pics because I can't post videos. The dust is supposed to last about 5 seconds. It's been 2 minutes. wtf

Old 10-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
LEOno1player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
4th playthrough report. I blew up the DSHK, the screen turns bright because of all the sand. Stays this way. Patterson says watch out this sand is like glue. It's sticking to my motherfucking eyeballs. I'll take a couple pics because I can't post videos. The dust is supposed to last about 5 seconds. It's been 2 minutes. wtf
yeah lol this happened to me, your screen stays a just 'off white colour' hey? i was like no way im not doin this level again (like u sed above the cut scene at the end took me over par time) i ran around a bit and jumped and shot, (not knowing where i was goin) but then it just clicked in and i could see everything again!!
LEOno1player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
zoidberg101

At the last bit of Belly of the Beast and my own team decides to run right in front of me while I was shooting and as a result friendly fire mission failed. I was so angry I was on a good time to. Still need to do that mission.

MAG Platinum!!
zoidberg101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #9
pacman919
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

I beat this mission on my first try. If you stay looking out the right window during the first half and then go behind the wall and look out at the right during the second half, you should have a perfect view of the spawning enemies. I was constantly getting +5 sec bonuses for killing the enemies quickly and every enemy you kill after that is another +5. I finished the mission in like 20 minutes.
pacman919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
mattybell2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoidberg101 View Post
At the last bit of Belly of the Beast and my own team decides to run right in front of me while I was shooting and as a result friendly fire mission failed. I was so angry I was on a good time to. Still need to do that mission.
This blows, it happened to me on single player campaign. Why the hell won't they stay out of your way? Anyways, just beat it. 23:25, not bad. btw, nice sig, same for me. Just gotta rescue some rescuers and I beat this glitchy piece o' garbage.