Post your Tier 1 Hatred

mattybell2117

I'll start. I finished Belly of the Beast in 25:00:00:00:00. You get the idea, right on the par time. Guess what, it was a second off. I had to go to the bathroom halfway through and I doubled clicked pause (because of the lag in tier 1 i thought i didn't push it when the menu didn't pop up right away) which took up exactly 1 second. fml

btw, here's proof for all you people who are gunna troll

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Those cut scenes shouldn't fucking count towards your time. I just had to sit there and wait and watch my timer hit 25 minutes while the screen was fading. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll start. I finished Belly of the Beast in 25:00:00:00:00. You get the idea, right on the par time. Guess what, it was a second off. I had to go to the bathroom halfway through and I doubled clicked pause (because of the lag in tier 1 i thought i didn't push it when the menu didn't pop up right away) which took up exactly 1 second. fml

btw, here's proof for all you people who are gunna troll

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Those cut scenes shouldn't fucking count towards your time. I just had to sit there and wait and watch my timer hit 25 minutes while the screen was fading. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wow, that's messed up man! =/ The sound of this mode reminds me a lot of Mirror's Edge, only these are much longer and you shoot everything, lol. But, I don't think it was cool to have to sign into psn though in the first place to play it personally. That fact alone keeps me from getting that (G) and I would've like to have gotten a gold (my internet sucks, until that new service comes tomorrow)! Sorry about that man. I'm sure you can do it though;)

4th playthrough report. I blew up the DSHK, the screen turns bright because of all the sand. Stays this way. Patterson says watch out this sand is like glue. It's sticking to my motherfucking eyeballs. I'll take a couple pics because I can't post videos. The dust is supposed to last about 5 seconds. It's been 2 minutes. wtf

4th playthrough report. I blew up the DSHK, the screen turns bright because of all the sand. Stays this way. Patterson says watch out this sand is like glue. It's sticking to my motherfucking eyeballs. I'll take a couple pics because I can't post videos. The dust is supposed to last about 5 seconds. It's been 2 minutes. wtf

yeah lol this happened to me, your screen stays a just 'off white colour' hey? i was like no way im not doin this level again (like u sed above the cut scene at the end took me over par time) i ran around a bit and jumped and shot, (not knowing where i was goin) but then it just clicked in and i could see everything again!!

I beat this mission on my first try. If you stay looking out the right window during the first half and then go behind the wall and look out at the right during the second half, you should have a perfect view of the spawning enemies. I was constantly getting +5 sec bonuses for killing the enemies quickly and every enemy you kill after that is another +5. I finished the mission in like 20 minutes.

At the last bit of Belly of the Beast and my own team decides to run right in front of me while I was shooting and as a result friendly fire mission failed. I was so angry I was on a good time to. Still need to do that mission.

This blows, it happened to me on single player campaign. Why the hell won't they stay out of your way? Anyways, just beat it. 23:25, not bad. btw, nice sig, same for me. Just gotta rescue some rescuers and I beat this glitchy piece o' garbage.

Lol I had the glitch where the screen goes an off-white colour after blowing up that gun, I just kept running towards the names of my team mates and when I somehow got to them, they were all grouped up waiting to go on to the next part of the level and the screen sorted it's self out. :D

Oh yeah, I also had a glitch (while playing hard mode, might happen in teir 1 mode, but it didn't for me lol) where theres a big gun with around 4 or 5 baddies next to it that should get bombed when you get near it on your way to the area where you get the trophy "fear the reaper". I dunno how to fix that glitch, but I just quit the game and then tried again and it worked (restarting from last checkpoint didn't fix the glitch for some reason)

I also had the annoying glitch where that bloke stops in the cave and doesn't move, it happened 4 times, then I decided to try doing that section in a different way and it worked fine!. :dance:

I think the glitch happens if you run back and take cover behind the rock straight after seeing the flare. What that does is after you've killed all the baddies in that section, it then loads the baddies in the next section and they run into the section with the flare. (you'll notice a 2nd wave of baddies appear).

Of corse killing those 2nd lot of baddies messes up the game, coz your team mate has to see the next lot of baddies when he enters the next section, but because you already killed them, he just goes to the next section, sees there are no baddies and runs back to the boxes and doesn't move...

The 5th time I tried belly of the beast I didn't leave the flare room and run behind the rock when I saw the flare, instead I just hid to the left in the room with the flare and shot the baddie who appears to the left of you up on the ledge, then slowly moved around that big rock thing in the center and killed the rest of the baddies.

This time there wasnt a 2nd wave of baddies and my team mate went to the next area fine! :applause:

Dunno if anyone understands what I'm trying to say (I'v confused myself lol), but hopefully if anyone is stuck with this glitch, they will find this works for them. :)

Other than those annoying glitches, I really enjoyed the Tier 1 mode :D

Edited by MadDragon1846

Lol I had the glitch where the screen goes an off-white colour after blowing up that gun, I just kept running towards the names of my team mates and when I somehow got to them, they were all grouped up waiting to go on to the next part of the level and the screen sorted it's self out. :D

I also had the annoying glitch in belly of the beast where that bloke stops in the cave and doesn't move, it happened 4 times, then I decided to try doing that section in a different way and it worked fine!. :dance:

I think the glitch happens if you run back and take cover behind the rock straight after seeing the flare. What that does is after you've killed all the baddies in that section, it then loads the baddies in the next section and they run into the section with the flare. (you'll notice a 2nd wave of baddies appear).

Of corse killing those 2nd lot of baddies messes up the game, coz your team mate has to see the next lot of baddies when he enters the next section, but because you already killed them, he just goes to the next section, sees there are no baddies and runs back to the boxes and doesn't move...

The 5th time I tried belly of the beast I didn't leave the flare room and run behind the rock when I saw the flare, instead I just hid to the left in the room with the flare and shot the baddie who appears to the left of you up on the ledge, then slowly moved around that big rock thing in the center and killed the rest of the baddies.

This time there wasnt a 2nd wave of baddies and my team mate went to the next area fine! :applause:

Dunno if anyone understands what I'm trying to say (I'v confused myself lol), but hopefully if anyone is stuck with this glitch, they will find this works for them. :)

Other than those annoying glitches, I really enjoyed the Tier 1 mode :D

aha the first part of what you were saying was from belly of the beast. The rest of it is from rescue the rescuers. I know because I've had the same glitch. To avoid it you can still run back into the cave, just don't shoot the row of 2-3 guys that start running towards the cave you have to go to in the next section. That way they still end up in the next section and you don't hit that glitch

aha the first part of what you were saying was from belly of the beast. The rest of it is from rescue the rescuers. I know because I've had the same glitch. To avoid it you can still run back into the cave, just don't shoot the row of 2-3 guys that start running towards the cave you have to go to in the next section. That way they still end up in the next section and you don't hit that glitch

Ah probably lol, I'm useless with names :whistle:

*edit*

I'll edit the name out of my other post so it doesn't confuse people lol

Edited by MadDragon1846

I used my pistol for the entire last scene, that thing is powerful as hell.

I think I'm gunna have to quit playing until a patch comes out. Thats my 2nd time in tier 1, 6th altogether that I've run into that Patterson in the cave glitch on Rescue the Rescuers. I'm gunna take my copy back to the store and see if i can get another one I think. Other peoples copies are doing this but some people's aren't so maybe I'll get lucky. I spent 2 hours trying to get past this glitch on the campaign, It'll take 5x as long in tier 1 because I can't restart. This is fucking stupid, EA, you should seriously be ashamed. I'm done buying this game, you heard it here, officially boycotting EA.

Oh...I think that happened for me also. Thou my screen turned kinda black. 2-3min later screen was clear again. BS!

Tier 1 mode is brilliant because it makes noobs rage because they expected this to be a really easy platinum :rofl:

I second this motion!

I agree, took me awhile 2 get used 2 it, but u can easily get under par without going all out rambo like I did at the start. I found the last mission the hardest, kept getting 2 the final bit then got taken out by a rpg everytime. When I finally calmed down after about 9 tries I did it in 19:11;)