2Qs about Fire Controller trophy!!

roardragonstorm

I saw people say we can boost to get it,1- is that true?,if yes then can some 1 explan,2q HOW? because i will ask people in the boosting page if the answer was yes, there's peolpe sayed its easy,well if there's no shit players then yes,my highest soport was number 4, 5 & 6 & 7 is hard + there's many people wonder about it & need it, so who helps me explain this trophy super thanks:applause:, don't say go to boosting page,reed good i ask a Q.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Shidori90.png

To boost the trophy is pretty easy. Once there are 24 peeps interested one person joins a room and everyone tries to join in on him. This is the hard part and can take quite a long time but when I did it it was pretty fast.

Anyway, once all boosters are in a room everyone meets up at a flag (provided ur doing sector command/domination) and the two teams just take turns capping a flag.

You get 20pts for a cap so you should reach 600 pts in around 2-3 min provided you arent retarded. Call in any offensive support you haven't used and then call in a cruise missile and the trophy will pop at the end of the round.

I have no idea what you are saying..

but

1. you find +/- 24 players to boost this, add them as friends (PS3T clan tag everyone)

2. join game of sector control and then tell everyone to try to join your game from "play with friends" section

3. once room is full of your boosting partners everyone gather up in one flag then just capture it in turns (your team captures it then move away and let other team capture it then they move away, repeat)

4. use defencive scorestreaks until you gain the one you need to use

5. use the offensive one somewhere where is no people! if you dont then server is going to crass and you need to start all over)

6. no one shoots unless there is random who kills everyone.

Edited by Figma

I have no idea what you are saying..

but

1. you find +/- 24 players to boost this, add them as friends (PS3T clan tag everyone)

2. join game of sector control and then tell everyone to try to join your game from "play with friends" section

3. once room is full of your boosting partners everyone gather up in one flag then just capture it in turns (your team captures it then move away and let other team capture it then they move away, repeat)

4. use defencive scorestreaks until you gain the one you need to use

5. use the offensive one somewhere where is no people! unless server is going to crass and you need to start all over)

6. no one shoots unless there is random who kills everyone.

THANKS,:),so like that the boosters will get the trophy in no time,thanks.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Shidori90.png

Edited by roardragonstorm

Boosters annoy me. Get it legit like you should. You feel SOOOO good when you earn it.

This is one of those times where your opinion is unsolicited and unwanted.

I boosted this trophy and I don't care what you think. I personally believe that the campaign was excellent but the online is complete garbage and I had no intentions of keeping this game one week longer.

I tore thru the campaign trophies and used my PS3T friends to boost the last trophy I needed for the plat. Now this game is in it's rightful place...returned to the store from whence it came

I was really annoyed when I realized there was no free for all (deathmatch). This helps limit the ridiculous camping that people love so much because you're guaraunted for an enemy to spawn behind you and kill you if you do. Also, I feel like dedicated servers should be manditory. There's nothing like dying while you're on a killing spree because of a massive lag spike. I really like the game despite the flaws, so I'm hoping they make a sequel that's more polished.

I hired this game today and 3 1/2 hours later, got my 600 score chain. I attribute much of it to luck, but am still relieved to have gotten it done with so early, so I don't have the stress that others are feeling. When it happened it felt amazing, mainly because I hit a brick wall at 570, having barely any ammo left and missing due to nerves. A lucky ammo resupply got me back in contention and it was all sweet from there.

Here's how I did it: Play objective, attacking. Get a sniper rifle with scope and find a good place to hide, somewhere you've got a clear sight of the objective (thus the enemy defending it), but not the usual charge routes where the enemy will expect you to be. Now shoot people until you succeed. :p And unless you're absolutely sure you'll hit enemies, go with defensive scorestreaks. Also, you're much better doing this early, so you can get those +5 points from killing Tier 1 enemies. Your enemy will hopefully be busy fighting off the attackers that you can pick them off when they pop up.

Best of luck. :cool:

i did it sunday morning without boosting.

played combat mission, attackers on the airfield, went 32-0 and got to drop the cruise missile.

so awesome. never thought i'd get it, but it was only my 3rd or 4th hr of playing combat missions.

all i need now for platinum is to have some more playing time to rank one of the guys up to level 15.

probably with spec ops since it's closer

Edited by dh4645