Fire Controller video

Tigerz_bone_21

Damn those guys must have been pissed off :p

I've noticed the spawn system is a bit dodgy at times, too. Half of the time in Team Assault, if I, and only I, ran to the enemy's spawn point, it would switch over to the other side of the map. The other half, I could run over there and aim my sights right at the spawn point and keep unloading into the constantly spawning enemy's heads for minutes on end.

Damn those guys must have been pissed off :p

I've noticed the spawn system is a bit dodgy at times, too. Half of the time in Team Assault, if I, and only I, ran to the enemy's spawn point, it would switch over to the other side of the map. The other half, I could run over there and aim my sights right at the spawn point and keep unloading into the constantly spawning enemy's heads for minutes on end.

So you flipped out on some guy for sniping in the Mazari airfield map, but it's perfectly fine for you to spawn camp? Wow.

Actually, this is a very good method to get fire controller trophy. Same thing happened to me as for the guy in the video, but on Gazmir Town map. When the enemy team get pushed back to their "default" spawn, and you get to third score chain reward, you can just let it rain with bombs and gunships, you'll get millions of kills. I didn't get to use my cruise missile though because the match ended...

:applause: Looks like spawn protection timers need to be introduced really.

Impressive though, makes me jealous :rolleyes:

I'm a bit curious about the x2 score in the bottom though, I haven't played the beta but I've seen a few beta videos that also had this and was thinking this is why he got it so fast.

:applause: Looks like spawn protection timers need to be introduced really.

Impressive though, makes me jealous :rolleyes:

I'm a bit curious about the x2 score in the bottom though, I haven't played the beta but I've seen a few beta videos that also had this and was thinking this is why he got it so fast.

You get the x2 score bonus after you launch the cruise missile, until you die.

So you flipped out on some guy for sniping in the Mazari airfield map, but it's perfectly fine for you to spawn camp? Wow.

What?

You COMPLETELY misunderstood what I said. I merely said it's odd that when I go to the enemy's spawn point half the time it swithces, and half the time it stays there. I never said anything about being annoyed and practicing spawn camping you complete muppet lol.

Take the snipers out and watch how fast you get this trophy. I had reach 580 about 100 times just to get pick off by a sniper! I already got the trophy, but still wanna see if I can get it by myself. It's fun getting to scorechain over and over :D. This video is good for people who are not that good at games like this. The spawn system is not fuck up! If people stop going all the way into the spawn the other team will stay there. That's why it called spawn trap!

Edited by Sin-City-Big-Boy