Skill Points

xX_shoemaker_Xx

Yeah, if you are playing combat missions... you need to be the attacker or the defender in those rounds to really earn skill points. Capture an objective or disarm or defend an objective it'll boost your skill points. If you're playing team deathmatch, then yes your K/D will greatly influence your skill points. Etc..

I also think things like savior kills, revenge kills, tier 1 kills etc... end up effecting your skill points as well as if a level 1 person kills you when you are at level 15... and such...

Its crazy and those guys with skill points over 5000 are NUTS! Glad that's not a trophy... very few people would ever platinum if that were the case!

It's basically there for the team players, if your playing an objective game then you'll gain more SP's by capturing flags, setting/defending charges etc.

I got a lot of mine during my 2hr in TDM, around +100-200 a round, so basically just play whatever mode suits your play to increase ranking on leaderboard.

It's basically there for the team players, if your playing an objective game then you'll gain more SP's by capturing flags, setting/defending charges etc.

I got a lot of mine during my 2hr in TDM, around +100-200 a round, so basically just play whatever mode suits your play to increase ranking on leaderboard.

Yeah I'm on around 2500 skill points and all I really play is Sector Control and I don't camp. I cap flags.

I guarantee if you go 27-0 you will gain skill. Likely +10 which is completely disproportional to what you lose but I call bullshit on the 27-0 and -skill. I've taken pictures of my scores though where I've gone 7-9 and went + and one where I went 15-2 and got -4 but I've got some insane skills where I went 15-14 and lost like 60 skill points. I hover around 2200-2300 skill points but still, the skill system is majorly flawed

I guarantee if you go 27-0 you will gain skill. Likely +10 which is completely disproportional to what you lose but I call bullshit on the 27-0 and -skill. I've taken pictures of my scores though where I've gone 7-9 and went + and one where I went 15-2 and got -4 but I've got some insane skills where I went 15-14 and lost like 60 skill points. I hover around 2200-2300 skill points but still, the skill system is majorly flawed

no, i was playing an objective based match and was sniping from the back.. so if the other people were correct in that k/d does not count, but match objectives do, then this would make sense

No it really cant be about objectives becuase ive played more than a few objective raid games i was the first to set the bomb it explodes the secondary objective goes the same time i have 0/0 but end up #1 on the scoreboard and still dont get a single skill point increase, i have had negative K/D and finished in the top 3 and got points finished in outside the top 6 with a positive K/D and not gotten any its so fucked up i wish they would just get rid of it.

no, i was playing an objective based match and was sniping from the back.. so if the other people were correct in that k/d does not count, but match objectives do, then this would make sense

You didn't use a single defensive support action or what? If you get 27 kills in a row you should even reach cruise missile if you use defensive actions. And I have never lost skill points when using more than 3 defensive actions, even if it's an objective based game mode or not. Atleast I think so, not totally sure. But anyways, I say that if you get alot of kills in a row and get lots of support actions, you don't lose skill points, even if you don't capture/arm objectives.

I may be wrong, but that's my experience anyway. Don't kill me if I'm wrong:o

No it really cant be about objectives becuase ive played more than a few objective raid games i was the first to set the bomb it explodes the secondary objective goes the same time i have 0/0 but end up #1 on the scoreboard and still dont get a single skill point increase, i have had negative K/D and finished in the top 3 and got points finished in outside the top 6 with a positive K/D and not gotten any its so fucked up i wish they would just get rid of it.

Same happened for me earlier today, set charge on objective in 9seconds and other went off shortly after, I got a few kills too but no change in SPs.

Might need a certain time before it starts to change though or people joining games for the last 1min~ could get SPs for doing nothing.

You didn't use a single defensive support action or what? If you get 27 kills in a row you should even reach cruise missile if you use defensive actions. And I have never lost skill points when using more than 3 defensive actions, even if it's an objective based game mode or not. Atleast I think so, not totally sure. But anyways, I say that if you get alot of kills in a row and get lots of support actions, you don't lose skill points, even if you don't capture/arm objectives.

I may be wrong, but that's my experience anyway. Don't kill me if I'm wrong:o

i did this the day the game came out, and didn't even know there were offensive/defensive support actions...lol...i was still trying to get used to the game and everything else..