Multiplayer: high achiever question for those who have it

JediDragon05

Hopefully someone can answer me this as I'm very confused about it :think:

For this trophy do you have to be in the top three scorers in one team or top three scorers between two teams?.

Please help.

I'm working on a system to boost this - unfortunately it will require the HIGHEST of dedication and discipline and not a single random can get into the game at any stage.

Thank you clayman.

If I dont happen to get the trophy soon Landl0rd, I'd like to be a part of it.

Thanks guys

If you wanna get this trophy today so you don't have to worry about it in tonight's boosting session, I advise playing Sector Control and camping your arse off. Then using the defensive streaks and capping control points when you can.

I thought I was gunna struggle like mad to get that trophy but I managed it fairly easily.

God i'm 4 Tier1 missions away from my plat but i'm starting to give up the fight. No checkpoints is annoying!

Just keep playing objective raid and you can get top scorer easily and quickly if you rush the base and get the game over quickly.

The bottom left medal in the awards screen will show your progress towards the trophy.

This, as i got High Achiever without trying while going for the Objective Raid related trophies.

Objective Raid is a REALLY good mode to get this one. I probably haven't even played 4 hours yet and I was able to get this trophy mostly from the 2 hours playing objective raid. The rounds only last a minute in that gametype so you just get so many more opportunities to finish top 3 than the other modes.

It's actually quite easy too, basically if you set off the charge and it goes off, you are almost guaranteed top 3 right there. I think I went 1/4 one round but still managed to be number 1 player from being able to set BOTH charges right at the beginning of the match (the round only lasted about 1 minute). The best k/d ratio was 4/0 but that didn't come close to making up for the points. It also seems like if you run STRAIGHT to the charge that you might only have to kill 1 or 2 guys defending it and that's it, forget about playing tactical if your going for the trophy, just run up and set the charge, if you get killed by a defending player so bet it. Once set hopefully your team helps you protect it, and your all set for the top 3.

The only trophy that seems it's going to be a pain to me is the Fire Controller. You need a killstreak of what, like 25 for that? I tried camping one round in Mission and got 20/4 or something like that, but I only got Mortar and then Rocket Strike. I don't know WTF you need to do to get all the way up the killstreak chain. I might have to forget that one or just boost it so I can platinum this game and get back to playing Bad Company 2 (I plan on selling this disappointing/mediocre game as soon as I can, probably won't even wait for the free map pack).

Edited by 2chalupas