Better Hurry Up And Get Fire Controller...

pacman919

A PC patch is on the way and this is what it's going to do:

GENERAL

• Fixed the scenario when joining a friend on a password protected server caused a hang

• Ribbons and medals appear on unranked servers

• Jumping and shooting at the same time now affects the ability to be accurate with the weapons

• Added aiming spot in binoculars in hardcore mode

• Holding your breath and moving forward no longer takes you out of scope

• Modifications in weapon behaviour *see weapon tweaks below

• Increased the points needed to win a Domination/TDM game

-- Increased TDM score from 1200 to 1400 points

-- Increased Sector Control score from 1800 to 2600 points

• Decreased accuracy while shooting from the hip

• Cut points from score chain rewards in half

• Addressed the sniper rifle damage to bring the sniper rifle more in line with the other kits

• Increased the amount of recoil and spread *see weapon tweaks below

• Changed immortal time to 1.9 from 1.6 seconds after spawn to prevent the scenario of spawning in the open only to be shot on spawn in

WEAPONS

• Assault Rifles

-- Increased recoil

-- Deviation

--- Increased deviation when not zooming

--- Deviation bug fixed (increased while shooting)

-- Lowered close range damage

-- Jumping deviation increased

• Carbines

-- Increased recoil

-- Deviation

--- Increased deviation when not zooming

--- Deviation increses faster than assault rifles

--- Deviation bug fixed (increased while shooting)

-- Jumping deviation increased

• Sniper rifles

-- Headshot does the most damage

-- Less damage from bolt action

--- 2 shots to kill on body from long range

--- 1 shot on body from short range

---- Normal: 8m

---- Ammo 2: 10m

---- Range: 9.6m

-- Increased recoil on semi-automatic

• Soldier

-- Damage by hit point

--- Head

---- Headshots as before

--- Body

---- Body shots as before

--- Arms and legs

---- 20% less damage

If it's the same for consoles, getting a cruise missile is gonna be A LOT harder than it already is.

Edited by pacman919

Well actually, now you get a better chance if you are attempting it legit. Seems like they are increasing game mode lengths.

How so? The bolt action will be less powerful, which means you'll have to use one of the weaker guns. That gives you more opportunity to get killed. Combine that with the halved bonuses for defensive supports and you're looking at an almost impossible task.

How so? The bolt action will be less powerful, which means you'll have to use one of the weaker guns. That gives you more opportunity to get killed. Combine that with the halved bonuses for defensive supports and you're looking at an almost impossible task.

I had nearly gotten it twice before I got it as a sniper once as a rifleman and once as special ops only to be killed by a scrub taking a body shot at me with those lame bolt action snipers

It's real easy for them to patch the PC version....patches for consoles take time so there's no big rush.

I just REALLY hope they nerf the snipers in this game. I think I died maybe twice from machine gun fire and three times from shotties and fell off a roof once and then died about 80 times from sniper fire. Not cool.

Note: This trophy is not hard bro's. The main reason people keep getting killed is they sucks(most do) or the other team got all snipers. Yes, I did boost this. But only because I got so close to it in the past, then got pick off by a sniper. I think this patch will fix alot of these problems in the game.... Well not the main one's :cool:

Note: This trophy is not hard bro's. The main reason people keep getting killed is they sucks(most do) or the other team got all snipers. Yes, I did boost this. But only because I got so close to it in the past, then got pick off by a sniper. I think this patch will fix alot of these problems in the game.... Well not the main one's :cool:

Its not that hard and in the same breath you say you boosted for it, lol.

One thing I want to see patched is this annoying thing that makes me knife when I'm shooting an enemy at close range because my thumb is on both analog sticks. Could be that my controller is just over used but it shouldn't happen when I'm not pressing it down.

One thing I want to see patched is this annoying thing that makes me knife when I'm shooting an enemy at close range because my thumb is on both analog sticks. Could be that my controller is just over used but it shouldn't happen when I'm not pressing it down.

Change your controller configuration then, mate. In the multiplayer menu, go to options > settings > controls > controller layout, and choose the "Alternative" button layout. It puts crouch/duck on :r3: and melee on :circle:. It may take some getting used to, but it's what I've used since Call of Duty 4, and I find it much easier and quicker to crouch.

Another benefit to switching to this control sheme is when you're in a close quarters shoot-out, if you accidently press R3, you'll crouch and your enemy might miss :whistle:

Change your controller configuration then, mate. In the multiplayer menu, go to options > settings > controls > controller layout, and choose the "Alternative" button layout. It puts crouch/duck on :r3: and melee on :circle:. It may take some getting used to, but it's what I've used since Call of Duty 4, and I find it much easier and quicker to crouch.

Another benefit to switching to this control sheme is when you're in a close quarters shoot-out, if you accidently press R3, you'll crouch and your enemy might miss :whistle:

Or he might land a headshot on you because he was hitting you center mass until you ducked.

I find this odd, I've been hearing this complaint from quite a few of my friends and I've never once hit melee without doing it intentionally. Either everyone's controllers are screwed up or they get waaay too excited when they play