It Takes A Village...Out GLITCHED!!!

MiticAlex

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that anytime someone doesn't get a trophy, they immediately run to this site to complain about it being glitched?

I got it on my first try. You have to literally destroy every building. If there is anything standing then you need to keep shooting. All buildings have to be completely destroyed. That means only a wall or two are standing, no roof, and it also includes the tiny shack that's between the two mountains that most people miss.

Why is it that anytime someone doesn't get a trophy, they immediately run to this site to complain about it being glitched?

I got it on my first try. You have to literally destroy every building. If there is anything standing then you need to keep shooting. All buildings have to be completely destroyed. That means only a wall or two are standing, no roof, and it also includes the tiny shack that's between the two mountains that most people miss.

Now forgive me for not counting how many buildings there actually are, but the trophy description is to destroy 30 buildings in the village, not all of them. Just a thought.

I've also having trouble with this trophy. I've repeated the level on hard 3 times, leveling every building and shooting every little fraction of wall with rockets till the rockets pass through the tiny fragment of wall without doing any more damage. I'll keep destroying buildings, but it's quite annoying how others hve seemed to get it so easily.

I've also having trouble with this trophy. I've repeated the level on hard 3 times, leveling every building and shooting every little fraction of wall with rockets till the rockets pass through the tiny fragment of wall without doing any more damage. I'll keep destroying buildings, but it's quite annoying how others hve seemed to get it so easily.

Ilve done this mission at least twice (medium and hard) and I managed to destroy the buildings when I would float around and taking my time. I even got shot two or three times with rockets =/ But, after I got the trophy I killed the bastards with rpgs.

I don't know if it's "glitched" or not. But it took me quite a few tries before finally getting it. There's no way I didn't get 30 buildings cumulatively since I probably did it 5 times. So I definitely don't think it stacks. I think you really do need to LEVEL every building in one playthrough. My guess is if you even leave a wall standing it must not count for the trophy.

My advice is to look around for the buildings that aren't completely leveled, and look for ones that are being blocked by the mountains, i..e. look straight down and directly to your sides while you are hovering there at the end of the "village" section. Just take an inventory there while you have time. I figured out there was one building that was right up against the ridge and below me that I wasn't COMPLETELY leveling, i was leaving a part of the wall standing. There was no way to clean this one up after the fact either like some of the other buildings you can keep shooting even while hovering there. So on my next attempt I took special care to make sure I got this specific building along with completely leveling everything else, and lo-and-behold I got the trophy.

Edited by 2chalupas

I don't know if it's "glitched" or not. But it took me quite a few tries before finally getting it. There's no way I didn't get 30 buildings cumulatively since I probably did it 5 times. So I definitely don't think it stacks. I think you really do need to LEVEL every building in one playthrough. My guess is if you even leave a wall standing it must not count for the trophy.

My advice is to look around for the buildings that aren't completely leveled, and look for ones that are being blocked by the mountains, i..e. look straight down and directly to your sides while you are hovering there at the end of the "village" section. Just take an inventory there while you have time. I figured out there was one building that was right up against the ridge and below me that I wasn't COMPLETELY leveling, i was leaving a part of the wall standing. There was no way to clean this one up after the fact either like some of the other buildings you can keep shooting even while hovering there. So on my next attempt I took special care to make sure I got this specific building along with completely leveling everything else, and lo-and-behold I got the trophy.

I'm pretty sure it stacks bro.

My first playthru on hard I restarted the checkpoint 20 times and I KNOW that I levelled every building....got frustrated and just went on with the campaign. Went back on try #2 and levelled every building again...still no trophy so I finished the mission anyway.

Now, on try #3 right at the beginning when you take out the trucks...there is a house there by the bridge. I unloaded about 5 rockets at the trucks and blew up that house and PING! there goes the trophy.

I finally got this the other day. I can confirm that difficulty does not affect it, and you can switch to easy after doing it on hard on your first attempt etc and it works. Many have complained that they have taken out every building in the village, and they haven't got the trophy. There are NOWHERE NEAR 30 buildings in the village. More like 10-15 at most. It took me 4 playthroughs (destroying most of the buildings, every wall that was higher than a few feet, then waiting for the next save point and restarting the level) untill I got it.

I've got a tip, aswell; if you can't tell if you've destroyed a building or not, look at your Playstation's yellow hard drive light. Unless your game is saving something, it won't be on, but if it is saving something, it'll be flickering yellow. Therefore if you've destroyed a building fully, the game will save it to add to the total and the light will flicker yellow. Just keep replaying the level and you'll earn it eventually. It's not glitched.

I finally got this the other day. I can confirm that difficulty does not affect it, and you can switch to easy after doing it on hard on your first attempt etc and it works. Many have complained that they have taken out every building in the village, and they haven't got the trophy. There are NOWHERE NEAR 30 buildings in the village. More like 10-15 at most. It took me 4 playthroughs (destroying most of the buildings, every wall that was higher than a few feet, then waiting for the next save point and restarting the level) untill I got it.

I've got a tip, aswell; if you can't tell if you've destroyed a building or not, look at your Playstation's yellow hard drive light. Unless your game is saving something, it won't be on, but if it is saving something, it'll be flickering yellow. Therefore if you've destroyed a building fully, the game will save it to add to the total and the light will flicker yellow. Just keep replaying the level and you'll earn it eventually. It's not glitched.

Thanks for the info. :applause:

I have done 4 playthroughs of this mission and still no luck. :( The houses were basically a small wall by the time my missles were done with them. :whistle:

Thanks for the info. :applause:

I have done 4 playthroughs of this mission and still no luck. :( The houses were basically a small wall by the time my missles were done with them. :whistle:

Are you quitting after the village part or finishing the mission. I played the whole mission twice (it was kind of a fun mission :p) and on my third play the very first house (there's a house right at where the first two trucks get on the bridge) the trophy popped for me.