XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 06:00 AM   #21
LumpyDiaz
 
LumpyDiaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tretin View Post
no offence but that's bs . as a gt it 1st attempt on easy
I wasnt confirming it as truth, I just said thats what I heard from others. Learn to read.
__________________
LumpyDiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:54 AM   #22
tonwooo77
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Michigan
Posts: 24
Send a message via MSN to tonwooo77
Default

This trophy will pop I just got it two days ago on easy. Just keep shhoting missles R2. You'll get .
__________________
tonwooo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #23
Catscan93
 
Catscan93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,139

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

I finally got this the other day. I can confirm that difficulty does not affect it, and you can switch to easy after doing it on hard on your first attempt etc and it works. Many have complained that they have taken out every building in the village, and they haven't got the trophy. There are NOWHERE NEAR 30 buildings in the village. More like 10-15 at most. It took me 4 playthroughs (destroying most of the buildings, every wall that was higher than a few feet, then waiting for the next save point and restarting the level) untill I got it.

I've got a tip, aswell; if you can't tell if you've destroyed a building or not, look at your Playstation's yellow hard drive light. Unless your game is saving something, it won't be on, but if it is saving something, it'll be flickering yellow. Therefore if you've destroyed a building fully, the game will save it to add to the total and the light will flicker yellow. Just keep replaying the level and you'll earn it eventually. It's not glitched.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife
Boredom is no excuse. Go watch some Porn or something.


Catscan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #24
Lyall
 
Lyall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catscan93 View Post
I finally got this the other day. I can confirm that difficulty does not affect it, and you can switch to easy after doing it on hard on your first attempt etc and it works. Many have complained that they have taken out every building in the village, and they haven't got the trophy. There are NOWHERE NEAR 30 buildings in the village. More like 10-15 at most. It took me 4 playthroughs (destroying most of the buildings, every wall that was higher than a few feet, then waiting for the next save point and restarting the level) untill I got it.

I've got a tip, aswell; if you can't tell if you've destroyed a building or not, look at your Playstation's yellow hard drive light. Unless your game is saving something, it won't be on, but if it is saving something, it'll be flickering yellow. Therefore if you've destroyed a building fully, the game will save it to add to the total and the light will flicker yellow. Just keep replaying the level and you'll earn it eventually. It's not glitched.
Thanks for the info.

I have done 4 playthroughs of this mission and still no luck. The houses were basically a small wall by the time my missles were done with them.
__________________

Lyall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #25
dAcHrOnIc
 
dAcHrOnIc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 569
Send a message via MSN to dAcHrOnIc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
Thanks for the info.

I have done 4 playthroughs of this mission and still no luck. The houses were basically a small wall by the time my missles were done with them.
Are you quitting after the village part or finishing the mission. I played the whole mission twice (it was kind of a fun mission :P) and on my third play the very first house (there's a house right at where the first two trucks get on the bridge) the trophy popped for me.
__________________
dAcHrOnIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #26
Lyall
 
Lyall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAcHrOnIc View Post
Are you quitting after the village part or finishing the mission. I played the whole mission twice (it was kind of a fun mission :P) and on my third play the very first house (there's a house right at where the first two trucks get on the bridge) the trophy popped for me.
I have done 3 complete playthroughs, and the last one I just got to the houses. I'm sure it would have popped by now.
__________________

Lyall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #27
Catscan93
 
Catscan93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,139

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
I have done 3 complete playthroughs, and the last one I just got to the houses. I'm sure it would have popped by now.
You can restart the mission from the pause menu once you and gunfighter 11 leave for the next TADS part and where the game saves. Do 3 more tries of the village section, which is how long it took me to get it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife
Boredom is no excuse. Go watch some Porn or something.


Catscan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #28
Lyall
 
Lyall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catscan93 View Post
You can restart the mission from the pause menu once you and gunfighter 11 leave for the next TADS part and where the game saves. Do 3 more tries of the village section, which is how long it took me to get it.
Wooo! It popped!

I'm sure I had blown up way over 30 houses though.
__________________

Lyall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #29
dAcHrOnIc
 
dAcHrOnIc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 569
Send a message via MSN to dAcHrOnIc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
Wooo! It popped!

I'm sure I had blown up way over 30 houses though.
I don't think there are that many houses in the village. Once you come around the hill there are 2 that are shaped like horseshoes and from the air they look like 6 houses but I'm thinking that they are only 1.
The cool thing about those Afghan mud brick houses is it's really easy to build additions! LOL!
__________________
dAcHrOnIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #30
Catscan93
 
Catscan93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,139

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAcHrOnIc View Post
I don't think there are that many houses in the village. Once you come around the hill there are 2 that are shaped like horseshoes and from the air they look like 6 houses but I'm thinking that they are only 1.
The cool thing about those Afghan mud brick houses is it's really easy to build additions! LOL!
It must cost a fortune to build an extension in the Afghanistan mountains, what with there being no Polish builders (and all the snipers and mortars)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife
Boredom is no excuse. Go watch some Porn or something.


Catscan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.