Rate the trophy difficulty...  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_6.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.11

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont vote yet since Im not played singleplayer more than one mission but multiplayer is breeze only hard is fire controller which can be very hard later when people learn to play better.. Im glad I dont have to play multiplayer more than that must 8h now. but around 6/7 could be what I imagine this difficulty.

it's a 2

Tier 1 campaign pissed me off a few times other than that, it's a piece of cake.

A lot of people giving it 5 plus due to one trophy called fire controller.

Just get a battle rifle with a suppressor and hide in a good spot easy trophy.

Voted a 4.

I got Plat today:). The only hard thing about this game is the Fire Controller Trophy. If you aren't lucky enough to boost this now while the getting is good , then you may never get it unless you are a beast at this game. I got to around 500 sevral times just to be sniped to end my score chain , what a pain in the ASS. :mad:

TIER 1 Mode is pretty good and not too bad in difficulty but the Belly Of The Beast Mission can give you some trouble.

I vote a 4. Single player is just a breeze and it's nothing like MW2's veteran mode. Fire Controller is the real pain but with patience and skill of learning how to play the game and getting used to your favorite game type. You can get it easily. took me 28 hours of online play to to get Fire Controller legit without boosting. So it depends on your online skills on MoH if you don't take the time to learn from your mistakes.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Well due to not completing Tier 1 mode yet I would say it is around a 6 so far (not gonna vote till platinumed it) however have finished belly of the beast already; what an amazing mission.

Regarding fire controller, if you are not sniping it is INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT to obtain the F16 Airstrike and Cruise Missile. My advice would be find a high place on a combat mission map (helmand valley has the best run behind where you first spawn when you are attacking) There is a rock there that gives you an overview of the whole map. I know because my brother and I got the cruise missile 3 times in one game doing this :applause:

For me it's a 10, for most not even close. It's a 10 for me because I could play 100 hours on-line and I wouldn't get the Fire Controller trophy. I'm simply just not that good at on-line play, I enjoy playing multi-player games, I don't care if I get dominated, but I am irriated that MOH won't make my platinum list no matter how much time I dedicate to it. I wish they would've kept folks like me in mind when they came up with the trophies.

I wish they would've kept folks like me in mind when they came up with the trophies.

You mean make them all easy so anybody could platinum them? If you're not good enough to get a trophy, you shouldn't get it.

There's no reason why you couldn't get this trophy if you followed some of the tips in this forum, learned the maps, and practiced.

You mean make them all easy so anybody could platinum them? If you're not good enough to get a trophy, you shouldn't get it.

There's no reason why you couldn't get this trophy if you followed some of the tips in this forum, learned the maps, and practiced.

I didn't mean that trophies should be easy to get, in fact most of the games trophies are too easy for my liking, there's room between easy and extremely difficult and think they just missed the balance on most of them. It's no big deal, I justed wanted to whine a bit, I'm still going to play, enjoy the game, and get all but one trophy, that's okay. Just wanted to vent a bit.

I gave It a 7, because without boosting I wouldn't get fire controller. I seem to be good only on bad company 1 and 2 online :p

Rest of the trophies were VERY easy. Got to get tier1, but since my single player campaign went smooth, I'm pretty sure, that It can't be that hard.