The Quiet Professional

FurryFreak

This is the only mission specific trophy I am having trouble with:

In Neptune's Net, eliminate 13 enemies without alerting anyone

I have attempted it a couple of times, and as far as I can tell I have managed to eliminate more than 13 enemies without alerting anyone, but the trophy never pops up. The 1st guy you come to, you have to knife him from behind, but since it is an automatic animation I am unsure whether or not it counts. The next guy is by himself so he is easy. Then the 3rd and 4th guys are next to each other on a cliff, and as soon as you kill one, the other looks shocked but as far as I can tell he isn't alerted to you as long as you take him down quickly.

There are then 4 guys on patrol but Mother tells you not to engage them. Then after you meet up with Mother, you have to take out a group of 8 which is very easy as long as you don't let anyone discover the bodies. You then come to 2 groups of 2 and a group of 3, where Mother tells you to take your pick. So you get 3 or 4 kills from those encounters.

That is a maximum of 16 kills unless I've forgotten how to add. After that you get spotted so there are no other possibilities, so either I am missing something or doing something wrong, or the trophy is glitched. Has any else got this trophy yet that can help me out?

I didn't watch the video but what I did was used the knife on the first 4 guys. The 2 standing next to each other don't make a noise if you are quick. Then I hid and then ran past the 4 patrolling guards and cleared the next area of all the guards. Just make sure you kill the guy that your partner (I think maybe Mother here) is going to kill or you will be one short thought you can sneak up on the next group as well.

• 2 weeks later...

This one pissed me off too, I could always get the 3rd and 4th guys, but the ones at the end would always mess me up. With 3 and 4, shoot the guy on the right while standing behind guy on the left, do it quickly or he will spot you (for taking too long?) then stab the guy you are directly behind quickly.