Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

emperorzeus12

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why boost? .-.

online trophies look hella easy (i played the beta, i know what I'm saying)

just asking btw, dun mean to be rude or anything

only difficult one would be the use every offensive action trophy, and its not that hard to get... just be carefull and always hang out with ur team, complete objectives to score more points and dun go Leroy Jenkins on anyone .-. (i used every offensive support in the beta within 2 days of playing)

quick tip for gaining points for the score chains... Defensive Actions give out more points, making the next chain ez'er to achieve, plus ull be helping out ur team greatly

why boost? .-.

online trophies look hella easy (i played the beta, i know what I'm saying)

just asking btw, dun mean to be rude or anything

only difficult one would be the use every offensive action trophy, and its not that hard to get... just be carefull and always hang out with ur team, complete objectives to score more points and dun go Leroy Jenkins on anyone .-. (i used every offensive support in the beta within 2 days of playing)

quick tip for gaining points for the score chains... Defensive Actions give out more points, making the next chain ez'er to achieve, plus ull be helping out ur team greatly

The main reasons are because there are people who want to boost and I wanted to make my first boosting thread for a big game:P.

Edited by emperorzeus12

Yeh boostins a great idea but lookin at some trophies n correct me if im wrong but they look like play for x amount of time. Theres no kill x amount of people etc.

Yeah, but there are some people who want someone to talk with so they don't get bored. Also if people want to level up faster this is the place to go.

The main reasons are because there are people who want to boost and I wanted to make my first boosting thread for a big game:P.

lol, you sound like a vongola boss to me. The sister site has boosting need to make it faster pace. So yeah there will be boosting for trophies as well then. I might pick up my pre-order since it comes with a free game after all.

Note that single player difficulty trophies don't stack sadly.

Seriously, I've gotten so freaking close to this piece of crap that it's making me want to murder myself. If you want to boost this shit, let's get it done with asap.

What's the best game mode to get it in? I've only played Team Assault and Sector Control and neither seems like it lasts long enough to get a 600 score chain. I probably could've gotten this earlier, I got up to a 400 chain, but I was only using offensive actions. I didn't realize that defensive actions add points to your chain.

What's the best game mode to get it in? I've only played Team Assault and Sector Control and neither seems like it lasts long enough to get a 600 score chain. I probably could've gotten this earlier, I got up to a 400 chain, but I was only using offensive actions. I didn't realize that defensive actions add points to your chain.

I just got this trophy thankfully, and the other one is sitting at 200/250. I freaked out and got overly excited and got killed. Meh, I'm hoping the next killstreak reward is the 250 and that's all. But, I did it on Team Assault...but I can't recall the name of the map at the moment. I stayed really far back and sniped where the opposing team funneled out of their spawn point. I would shoot and press 'O' to duck behind the ledge and then pop out and shoot and hide and repeat. The specific killstreak is at 175 for the missile strike. Then the missile strike would bump you up to 200 and try and get that 250!

EDIT: Ok, I think I've figured it out..it's gotta be scorechain #7 which should be..I think sitting at 620pts.

Edited by warcrycz

we need to form a 24 man session for the fire controller trophy to make it easier and we can take turns for like 2 hours so if yall wanna get this started send me a pm im on the east coast and available every night

PSN: king_of_kickz

Hey, we should get a list going, but be broken into specific time zones to keep it easier and quicker to do. I'm down for this and I'm on PST time.

1. warcrycz

2. dejokero0o

• Viper locked and unpinned this topic